Chapter 51

"Wanna tell me why the hell he's here?" Seth snapped as I closed the door to my room leaving Dean and AJ outside.

"He came because he heard drunk idiots and I guess he....."

"That's why I'm here, Charlie. He shouldn't be the one protecting you.  I'm your boyfriend."

"Well you're not acting much like it!" I snapped. "Seth, you wouldn't even let me explain myself earlier. I thought I was done dating Dean."

He gripped my arm tightly. "Don't you ever compare me to him!" He snapped.

"Seth," I said firmly, "let go of me."

He noticed his extremely tight grip on me and let go slowly. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, "but you can't compare me to him. Not after everything."

I took a deep breath. "Seth, Dean kissed me."

"WHAT?"

No more lying. No more hiding. I had to tell him the truth. "And.......I liked it."

He snapped his he sad up to look at me. He stared at me wide eyed. "And is there any explanation I need to listen to before storming out of your life."

I felt tears. They were rolling down my cheeks.

"No."

He nodded his head in frustration. "Well okay then." He stared at me for one last moment and did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Storm out, leaving me a sobbing mess.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I heard Dean snap from the main room.

"Get the hell out of my face, Dean." Seth snapped.

"Don't fuck with me, Seth. That's the best advice I can give you, man."

"Then get the hell out of my way."

What? Dean was stopping him from leaving? I looked through a crack in the door to see just that.

"Look, I get it. Charlie told you we kissed, right?" Dean asked. There was silence in the room. "I know you're upset, but you brought this all on yourself, man. You can't leave her."

"I have every right to." Seth said which broke my heart into pieces and made the tears soak my cheeks faster.

"If you really loved her, though, you wouldn't."

"Why are you still here even?" Seth asked.

"Because still I love her."

My jaw dropped. The butterflies formed in my stomach. All my feelings for Dean came back, trying to compete with my feelings for Seth. They were going at war and I knew exactly which ones were winning.