Chapter 63

I was frozen on the spot as Seth picked up the victory and Dean just layed there.

"Um....C?" AJ asked slowly.

At that moment, I jumped from my seat and ran to the lockerroom bathrooms, barfing in the toilet. This could not be happening.

And Bray.....he was helping Seth. Did Seth know about this? Did Seth and Bray discuss this as something to get back at me or whatever. I couldn't find a reason why Seth would do that.

I slowly made my way out the bathroom to see all the Divas looking at me. I looked down in embarrassment.

AJ, being the savior that she is, came to my side and guided me to the door. "Let's go find Dean." She said.

We walked down the hallway in silence.

I saw Seth first and paused, suddenly afraid. He looked up and totally stopped in his tracks when he saw me. That's when I saw Bray. Waddling on the side of Seth was Bray Wyatt.

He noticed Seth's stopping and looked in my direction. His mouth slowly curled into a smile.

I couldn't believe this. Not him. Not Seth.

I shook my head in disgust at him, but he could probably see the fear on my face as he came over cautiously after whispering something to Bray.

Bray stayed where he was, eyeing me as Seth walked up. I backed away slowly as Seth came towards me, keeping my distance.

He quickly put his hands out in front of him and slowed his pace. "Whoah, whoah, whoah. It's not what it looks like." He took one step at a time, but I continued to back away. "Charlie, I won't hurt you."

"I don't know that." I finally managed to speak and it comes out weak. I was so damn scared right now. I had never been scared of Seth before. Not even a little. But seeing him with Bray.....I couldn't handle that. I was still trying to process the fact that Bray was back.

"Yes you do. You do, Charlie." He took another step forward and once again, I took a step back. "You know I'd never hurt you, okay? You know I love you."

I shook my head. "No, no. Why would you.....? How did you.....? When......." I couldn't even speak.

"Just calm down, okay. Just let me touch you."

His fingers reached to touch my cheek, but I jerked away, "NO!"

"Charlie, it's not what it looks like, okay. You don't have to be scared of me. I've never given you a reason to and you know that." He pleaded.

"You just did."

"Charlie, baby, I'd never hurt you. Okay sweetheart?"

His nickname calmed me instantly. I wasn't as tense, but I was still cautious. He reached out his hand again and gently touched my cheek. I calmed down more and let him pull me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and let the tears fall. He held me tightly and close to him.

"I don't want Bray here, Seth." I cried.

"Don't cry. I won't let him hurt you. I promise."

"But you hate me. Why would you help me?"

"Charlie, first of all, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I love you. And second, no matter if I'm mad at you or not and no matter how many times you break my heart, I will ALWAYS protect you." He said, stroking my hair gently.

I cried more. I couldn't believe I broke this amazing guy's heart along with two other amazing guys. I'm horrible.

"I'm such a horrible person, Seth. I'm so sorry I change my mind all the time. I can't help it. I'm sick. You don't deserve to be put through this."

"Charlie, if anything, I chose to be put through this."

I stayed silent. This amazing man was comforting me and here I was breaking his heart.

"I realize you won't ever love me the way I love you." He said. "But.....that doesn't mean I don't care."

I pulled away. "I want you to move on, Seth. I want you to be with someone who loves you just as much as you love them. I want you to be with someone who isn't as insane and disfunctional as I am. I want you to be in a happy, loving relationship. I want you to get married and have kids and just live your life. I want you to forget all about me."

"Charlie, we both know that's impossible."

"It doesn't have to be."

"Yeah, but I don't want to forget you." He said. I stared up at him quietly. "Despite all the crap you put me through, I don't want to forget anything with you. You're the love of my life, Charlie. I'm never gonna find someone I love as much as I love you. I just wish you'd see that you'd be much happier with me than you would with him."

"Seth, I love you. That's exactly why I want you to let me go." I pleaded.

"Well Charlie, I love you. That's exactly why I'm not gonna do that."