Chapter 4

Dean and I were heading back to the hotel. All I could think about was the wedding that I was so overly excited for.

"I can't wait." I said.

"Till?" He asked.

"The wedding." I answered.

"I can't wait till you're mine." He said, smirking. "officially!"

I smiled and giggled.

When Dean and I got back, Roman was sitting on the couch watching TV. I scurried into my room and collapsed on the bed. Moments later, Dean squirmed in next to me and wrapped me up in his arms.

I smiled and fell asleep instantly.

*3:00 AM*

I woke up to see 3 text messages from......Seth.

Hey

Charlie!

I need to see you. Now!

Huh? Why did he need to see me? I didn't have anything to do with him. Absolutely nothing.

I found myself slipping jeans and a baggy sweatshirt on. I threw on my converse and looked at Dean.

He was snoring a little. I smiled at his cuteness.

I needed to do this. I needed to get this over with so Dean and I could finally just be together with no one in my way.

Before I knew it, I was in front of Seth's hotel room door, knocking slowly.

It opened and I saw Seth shirtless in his boxers.

"Glad you decided to show up." He said, smirking.

Okay....I gotta admit his smirk was cute, but not as cute as Dean's.

"Wow, the fact that you decided not to put clothes on when you knew I was coming doesn't surprise me." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

He shrugged, "Come in."

"I'm fine out here." I said. I definitely wasn't going in a hotel room alone.....with Seth. "What do you want?"

"Oh Charlie come on. I'm pretty sure you know what I want. What I used to have." He said.

I knew instantly that he was referring to me. "Stop texting me. Stop calling me. Stop talking to me. Stop messing with my life, Seth." I shot at him. "Listen, I don't know how hard it is to get this through your bonehead brain, but I don't want you bugging me. I'm with Dean. I love DEAN! Not you, Dean. And he and I are getting married, and..."

"Charlie would you just listen?" He interrupted.

I didn't listen, "He and I love each other. You and I had a thing, but that's been over for a long time buddy."

"Charlie....."

"And another thing.....you really have the nerve to text me at 3:00 in the fucking morning to come see you and...."

Before I knew it, he interrupted my sentence by pressing his lips against mine.

I pushed him back, causing him to stumble. "What the fuck?"

"Charlie, you can pretend all you want. But you came down here at 3 in the morning when I texted you. You can say you don't feel anything, but showing up here makes me know that you care." He said.

"Seth!"

"And you can't look me in the eye and tell me you didn't feel anything." He said.

I looked him in the eyes and didn't say a thing. The truth was, I couldn't do it. I couldn't look him in the eyes and tell him I didn't feel anything. Because....I did.

"Seth...we can't." I said.

"Tell me. Tell me you didn't feel anything." He urged. "Tell me and I'll close this door right now. I'll never bother you again."

"Seth, you know I can't tell you that." I said.

"Why not?"

I froze when I heard Dean's voice. I closed my eyes to pretend this was a dream. I opened them to find that I was still in front of Seth and I looked to my side to see Dean.

"Dean!" I exclaimed.

"You can't tell him you don't love him?" He asked.

"Dean, I didn't say that."

"Actually that's exactly what you said." He snapped.

"Dean don't!" I said. I lowered my voice to a whisper, "Don't do this right now."

"Do what, Charlie? I thought you loved me."

"Dean I do!" I assured him.

"Yeah, she just loves me too." Seth shot in.

"Shut the fuck up Seth." I snapped at him.

I turned back to see Dean giving me a disapproving look. I was hurting him. I couldn't believe it.

"Dean, I...."

"Goodbye Charlie." He said, turning away.

I grabbed his arm to stop him. "No Dean. You're not gonna do this to me."

"What about what you're doing to me?" Dean asked.

"Dean, I'm trying okay? I'm trying to get my life back together." I pleaded.

"Yeah, and maybe I need to re think mine." He said. His eyes staring coldly down at mine. "One without you in it."

"Dean, NO!"

"So let me tell you what I'm gonna do." He said. "I'm walking away right now. You can get your little ass in that room and pack up your stuff."

"No, please...."

It was too late. He was gone