Chapter 52

They had to go. They had to both go.

I emerged from my room to see them standing off to each other. I looked over at AJ to see that she was preoccupied with the zombie attack going on on TV. Dean and Seth both looked at me.

"You guys need to go." I said quietly.

That got AJ's attention. Both the guys were wide eyed.

"You mean he has to go," Dean spoke, "right?"

"No,"I said, "you both need to go." Dean stared at me wide eyed. "I can't take this anymore. You two can't fight over me like this. I can't handle it." I said, feeling the tears stroll down my cheeks. No matter what feelings I had for them, I had to do this. "If you're asking me to choose......I choose neither of you." They both looked at me in shock. "I'm sorry. Just go."

They both stared at me in disbelief. I wanted to desperately take it back, but I couldn't. I loved both of them and that's not right so my best choice was to let them both go.

They walked right out of my life and shut the door. I plopped down on the couch next to AJ and we watched the Walking Dead in silence. She gave me a few concerned looks that I noticed out the corner of my eye.

"Do you have something to say?" I asked.

"Is this really what you want?" She asked.

I turned my attention back to the TV and paused for a moment. "No.........but it's what I need."

I woke up the next morning in pain. I felt like barfing.....which I did. The emotional pain from Dean and Seth still clogged my mind. I walked into the living room. AJ wasn't awake yet, but it was only a matter of minutes.

I sat down and caught up most of the episodes AJ had left me behind on The Walking Dead. I thought about the previous night's events. I broke up with Seth. I let Dean go. I knew I'd still have Dean in my life and I'd have to deal with that. I was having his baby. I couldn't exactly push him away completely.

Once I caught up and AJ still hadn't come out, I decided to call my sister, Emma. She picked up right on the second ring.

"CHARLIE?"

"Hey, sorry. I known I said I'd call, but....."

"I totally understand.....just tell me how everything went!" She exclaimed, clearly excited to find out.

"Well.....Seth and Dean are both single."

There was a silence on the other line of the phone and I assumed Emma was trying to process what I had just said.

"What?"

"It didn't exactly end up as I planned. Well......nothing has since I came here."

"Well.....what happened? I thought you were gonna tell Seth everything you felt about him?" She asked. Her voice was full of confusion.

"I did."

"And?"

"We were together for a little while."

"And then Dean came back?" She knows me too well.

"Yep."

"Oh...." She said, obviously not knowing how to respond. "I'm sorry, C."

"It's alright. I'm upset, but......I guess the two problems in my life are gone now." I said. I knew she was gonna get a kick out of this next part. "Well......except for Roman."

I could almost imagine her jaw dropping on the other side of the phone. "SPILL!"

So I told her all about Roman kissing me and everything. I kinda missed Roman. A little bit. He should know about this thing with Dean and Seth. Almost as much as Dean should probably know he kissed me. I guess I wasn't in the position to tell him though. Roman would do that when he's ready.

After I was done with my story, Emma had to go. Her boyfriend was at the house.

"Oh yeah. How'd that work out?" I asked.

"Great! He's the sweetest." She said.

"How's the abusive jerk?"

"Ugh.....he's got a new girlfriend. She's a slut so she's probably satisfying him."

I laughed.

After we hung up, I felt a sense of aloneness again. I made some coffee and sat down. There was nothing to do. No one to see. I guess I could go do some shopping.

I took my boring self to the store tro get a few things. My phone rang and I paused before looking at it....in fear that it'd be Seth and Dean.

"Hey AJ." I answered when I knew it was her.

"Hey, where are you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I went to the store to get a few things."

"Okay. Well I'm gonna head to the gym. You coming to the Smackdown arena tonight?"

I sighed, "No. I'm just gonna hang out home."

"Okay. See you later."

I went back to the hotel to see the emptiness and boredom that is my life. I remembered the Shield. I remember what they used to be. They used to be brothers. I remember hanging out here when we were all exhausted and tired. We all just wanted to curl up in bed and get some sleep. I remember that time Seth and Dean tackled me and tried to tickle me to death. Then when I pleaded to Roman for help, he wasn't much amused.

I chuckled to myself. Things were so much easier back then. I was the Divas Champion. I was with the man of my dreams. I had Seth, Roman, and AJ as best friends. I'd give anything to go back to those days. They seem so far and distant now with everything going on.

Now the Dean and Seth feud was continuing on and half the reason they were tearing each other apart was because of me.......well actually its all because of me.

And that's just it......it's because of me.

I was terrified to tell Dean about Seth and I I'm e past because they were best friends and Dean has already lost too many people in his life. I didn't want him to lose Seth.....but then not only did Seth go behind his back and kiss me.....he literally struck the man with a chair like a thousand times. So Dean lost another person anyway.......because of me. This was all my fault and he's better off without me anyway.

And as for Seth......he shouldn't have to deal with what I've done to him either. He was the second man in this and I've went back and forth on him many times. Then we actually got together for real and he thought this was the end of me going back and forth because I swore I didn't have feelings for Dean anymore and I didn't. Well......at least I didn't think I did. But now I know that I can't assure Seth that I'll always be 100% with him. My feelings for Dean or too powerful and Seth shouldn't have to go through that. He shouldn't have to deal with me changing my mind every time Dean walks through the door. He's better off without me.

The truth was.....I should feel different. Despite Seth's one backstabbing moment, he's a good guy. He's nice. He's sweet. He never turns into a drunk idiot like Dean. Seth's good for me. Dean's not. Dean has a temper that not even I can control at times and someone young like me shouldn't be with the unpredictability that is Dean Ambrose. He's unpredictable which makes him dangerous. Seth's just......not. I should feel the way about Seth that I do about Dean. I should love him more than anything........but I don't. And I know that now.

And Roman......he knew how back and forth I was so why would he part himself in this situation. It just doesn't make sense. Why is it all the Shield boys? I'm a 20 year old girl and 3 men in their late 20s are all attracted to me. And.....they're the 3 members of The Shield. Well.......were.

That's oddly peculiar.

Okay so idk if you guys are fans of 5sos and one direction, bit if I wrote a fabric about them....would you guys read it?