Chapter 60

Hell in a Cell came around in a heartbeat. I barely had time to breathe with all the interviews and rumor clearing.

I looked down at my stomach. "Ready to see Daddy win?"

I smiled. I had full faith in Dean. I hadn't talked to Seth in days and it looks like it's gonna stay that way, but I really didn't care. I was done with this boy drama. I had to keep this promise to myself.

"Charlie. My favorite girl."

Roman.

"Hey Rome." I gave him a quick hug.

"Ready for this match?" He asked.

"Yeah, totally." I said. "I guess you could tell who I'm rooting for." I said, flaunting my Dean Ambrose shirt.

"Dean see that?"

"Uh....I haven't seen him actually. Is he okay?"

"I wouldn't know."

I looked at him confusingly.

"He hasn't talked to me in days. Whenever he does look at me, it's a look that says, 'I want to strangle you.' You told him about the kiss, didn't you?"

Uh oh. I nodded slowly.

"Well, that explains a lot."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. I guess I deserve it. Being all up on my best friend's ex isn't exactly the best brother strategy." He chuckled slightly and then paused for a brief moment. "He said you loved me."

My eyes widened. Oh goodness. "Of course he did."

"Do you?"

"I don't know. Roman, can we please talk about this another time? I have to go find AJ."

"I just want to know, Charlie."

"I don't know. I think I may love you."

He smiled. "Which means there's hope."

"Roman....."

"If you have feelings for me, there's hope for us, Charlie, I know it." He grabbed my wrists and stared into my eyes. "Just let me believe it for a second."

I paused and stared into his eyes. He stared right back at me. It looked like he was about to kiss me again, but I couldn't allow that.

"Like I said," I started, making him pop back to reality, "I need to go find AJ."

I wiggled my way out of his grasp and made my way down the hall.

"Hey Champ." I said as I approached AJ.

"Hey C. I'm about to go out there."

"Good luck. You'll do fine."

She smiled and skipped along to go to guerrilla.

After her match was over and she retained against Paige, she made her way back to the Divas lockerroom where me and the Bellas were watching.

"See you guys later." I said as she walked through the door. "Hey AJ."

"Hey girl. When's Dean's match?"

"Um, it should be pretty soon."

"This is gonna end this feud hopefully."

I nod, "I sure hope so."

We hung around for awhile until it was time for Dean's match. I was excited.

Dean approached the cell with such courage and bravery......and craziness. I loved seeing his lunatic fringe side in the ring.....just not when we were fighting.

"He looks good." Nikki commented.

"Yeah, Ambrose is looking real good." Brie added.

These little comments didn't make me jealous at all. I knew they didn't mean it as in an I'm-trying-to-steal-your-man look.

"Yeah he does." Someone said.

We all turned around to see Summer.

"He looks really good."