Chapter 98

Dean's POV

I let her get in that car and leave. I let her do that. Actually......I made her do it. And I couldn't have felt more disgusted with myself. When she stepped in that door, all I wanted to do was run up and drag her back up to that hotel room. But I couldn't. She was gone now and I had to stay focused on this match tonight.

This could make or break everything.

I made it to the arena early. I wanted to see the definite shock on Bray Wyatt's stupid face.

"She gone?" She asked, walking up to me.

"Didn't she see you?"

"Yeah, I uh.....I kinda pushed her away."

"What?"

"I can't have her pity me. I love her and she'll never love me in the same way. I can't keep playing this game of back in forth with her."

"She really hurt you, didn't she?"

"Yup."

"That's how I felt when I saw her at your hotel room the night we broke up."

"I should've never ended the Shield for her."

"Did you really end us for her, man? Come on. Bros before hoes."

"Come on man. You know it's chicks before dicks."

We laughed. I couldn't believe it. I was sitting here with my ex best friend, a guy who was in love with my girlfriend, laughing.

"You should've seen her face, man. It took everything for me not to just let her stay."

"Then why didn't you?" He asked.

I shrugged, "It's not safe for her. Plus, I needa do things on my own for now. She always seems to run off and cause trouble and I later find out our baby is dead and she almost got raped."

"That's not her fault, Dean."

"Yeah, I know it's not. But everytime she's not with me, Bray finds away to get to her and I can't let that happen again. For the first time ever, maybe she'll listen to me and just stay home."

"You've got a good girl, Dean. You should be lucky."

"Yeah, if she didn't think I was going insane, maybe I'd be luckier." I chuckled, but the thought still haunted my mind.

"She'll come around. She's just scared."

"Yeah, I love her though."

"So.....are you guys getting married?"

"Oh dude, listen to this. She proposed."

His eyes almost popped out of his head. "No fucking way."

"Hell yeah."

"Well good. I'm happy for you guys."

"Seth!"

Seth quickly turned to address the person who called his name. Bray.

"You're fucking associating with him?"

"No. I'm trying to find out as much as I can from him. If I make him believe I'm on his side in this, he'll tell me everything."

"What makes you think that?"

"Because he told me he has a plan to get me and Charlie together."

I took a moment before nodding. It surprised me that Seth walked away from a proposition to get my girl, but he did. Wow.

Charlie's POV

I knocked gently on the door of my childhood home.

It didn't take long for Emma to be standing in front of me. I had called her to let her know I was coming in.

"CHARLIE!" She shrieked and grabbed a hold of me. I hugged her tightly. "Hey guys, Charlie's back." She turned back to me. "I don't know why I just said that cause no one's even home." She laughed.

I laughed along with her.

"Well come in! Come in!"

I walked in, closing the door behind me.

"I was just about to watch Survivor Series." She said, plopping down on the couch. "I was actually hoping you'd have a match, but I guess that's not so possible."

"Yeah, it's okay though. I'm not champion anyway."

"But you should be." She said, grabbing some popcorn from the large bowl in front of her.

I stayed on my phone most of the time until I heard Dean's theme song. My head popped up instantly to see him approaching the ring.

"So.....why aren't you there with him?"

I sighed. "It's complicated."

Hey guys! Do me a HUGE favor and follow @ilove5sauce_xx it's a new account and great, especially if you love 5sos and One Direction! Be sure to follow. Also, message me your twitters so I can follow you guys on something other than wattpad! Hope you liked this chapter. I think the book's ending soon. I already have ideas for the next book so I can't wait and I'm glad you guys like it. Thank you so much! You guys are the best readers and followers I could ask for! Xoxo :)