Chapter 34

I went to the hospital and the doctors ran some tests. The baby was fine and I was so relieved.

I went back to the hotel and I guess Seth's room was my only option.

Then I saw Roman. He noticed me suddenly and I looked away.

He came up slowly. "I'm sorry. I never meant for that to happen to you."

I said nothing. I just nodded.

"Is the baby okay?" He asked.

I nodded once again.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" He asked. I looked down to the ground, but he quickly lifted my chin. "Hey, I can take a few chair shots. No hard feelings."

I smiled slightly. "I'm sorry." I said quietly. "For pushing you away."

He sighed. "Come on." He said, motioning for me to follow him. "Let's talk."

I nodded slowly and followed him to his room. It wasn't a suite. It was just a single room with a bed.

"So, I guess you haven't found a room mate?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Dean will be back eventually." He said.

I sat down on his bed. He slowly sat down next to me and stared into my eyes.

"You're beautiful." He said. "You know that, right?"

I sighed. "I don't feel beautiful."

"You are." He assured me. "And you're strong. You've been through so much. And you know what? You've gotten through it."

"With a couple of mental breakdowns along the way." I said.

He chuckled. "That just makes you human, baby girl."

I smiled. "I never realized how much I've been pushing you away. I know you don't like Seth and I shouldn't expect you to." I said.

He sighed and looked at me. "Baby girl, maybe you haven't changed as much as I thought." He said. "You're still my little Charlie. I like that."

I smiled. A tear streamed down my eye. "I pushed AJ away, and now she's gone." I shook my head. "I don't want that to happen to you." I said, crying.

He instantly wrapped me up in his arms. "Shhhhhhh." He said, trying to calm me as I sobbed. "It won't."

My phone rang, making me pull away from Roman.

"Hello?"

"Charlie? You okay?"

It was Seth.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be right there." I said, hanging up. I looked over at Roman. "I have to go."

He nodded understandingly. "Okay baby girl." He said, wrapping his arms around me. I cried into his chest.

I pulled away. "I have to tell Dean. I can't keep it from him any longer." Roman nodded. "Will you help me?" I asked.

"Of course." He said. "Tomorrow."

I nodded. He gently kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, baby girl."

"Night Rome."

He smiled and took a strand of my hair between his fingers. "God you're beautiful." He gently let my hair go and opened the door for me.

I slowly walked out. I was happy Roman and I were okay. Now I was off to Seth who opened the door instantly as I knocked.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Fine."

I looked cautiously over to Kane and Randy on the couch.

"It's fine." Seth said to me quietly. "They won't bother us."

I nodded. "I just wanna go to bed."

He nodded, "Okay, okay." He said. "Come on."

He led me to his room and I curled up in a ball on his bed. He gave me a t shirt so I wouldn't have to sleep in my clothes. The T shirt was huge on me so I didn't bother with pants. He wrapped me up in his arms softly and closed his eyes.

"Seth?" I asked softly.

"Yeah?"

I paused, just looking up at him for a moment. "Is this forever?" I asked.

He didn't say a word. I realized it was probably a stupid question. I cuddled up to his chest and closed my eyes.

"I sure hope so." He said, making my eyes shoot open. "I love you. And I never wanna let you go." He said tightening his grip around me.

"Then don't."