Chapter 81

Charlie's POV

Where was I?

"Hello?"

It was dark. Too dark.

"Dean?"

Then I heard the laugh I was dreading.

"Okay, what the fuck!"

The lights came on quickly and my eyes landed on Bray.

"What the fuck, Bray?"

I was on the couch. Why was I on his couch?

"I knew it would be easy." Bray said, chuckling. "It was so easy to make Dean lose it. You see, he says his mind is a dangerous place. Well, it is now."

"Has he been.......freaking out?"

I looked over to where the voice came from. Kane emerged from the bathroom. What the.......

"See Abigail, you are the one weakness that Dean Ambrose has. Dean Ambrose has one thing and one thing only to fight for. You."

"Therefore," Kane added in, "if we do the most unthinkable thing to destroy his little........weakness, it may be of an advantage to us."

"Where's Seth?" I asked, standing up from the couch and backing against the curtains.

They approached me.

"Your little hero, Seth Rollins? We sent him for a little walk." Bray said, pushing me against the curtains.

"What are you doing?"

He quickly lifted my shirt up over my head and dropped it to the ground. I pushed him back angrily and he pinned me against the wall.

"BRAY STOP!" I yelled, pushing hard on his chest. He wouldn't budge and Kane was just standing there, laughing.

He started edging my pants down, but I pushed him fiercely and tried to move around him. Kane grabbed me and held me still as Bray continued edging my pants off, leaving me in only my bra and panties. What were they doing?

I squirmed, but they wouldn't budge. They were trying to......oh god.

The door knob turned. Who?

Seth.

"SETH!"

He froze at the sight of us. He obviously had no idea what was going on and I was happy he wasn't a part of this. Not like I ever thought he would be. He'd never ever try to rape me.

Bray grabbed me and kept an arm around my neck.

"Hello Seth." He said, chuckling.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

Bray just laughed. "What are we doing? We're doing exactly what you wish you could. Well now you can, Seth."

"Let her go!" He said strictly as I squirmed.

"Just look at her, Seth." Bray said, his hands going to my stomach as tears poured out of my eyes. His fingers trickled over my stomach. "Look at the girl you've wanted since the day you layed eyes on her. Well now you can have her. Thanks to me. Help us."

Seth paused, staring at me wide eyed and I soon remembered I was only in a bra and panties.

"The girl you love." Bray continued. "The girl you want."

Seth's eyes were filled with lust and I feared this more and more.

Bray reached down and grabbed my thigh. I yelped and squirmed again. He ran his hand up and down my leg.