Chapter 56

A few days passed. It was time for Monday Night Raw again. I hadn't see Seth in almost a week. Dean, Roman, and I hung out a few times with surprisingly no awkwardness. I was glad that things between me and the most important people of my life are cool.

Except Seth.

I hoped to see him at the arena, but at the same time I didn't. For the first time in months, I've finally had a few days with no drama. Seeing Seth would change that.

I went to a few more appointments to find that Chandler was alright. We also found out Roman was going to be out for months, but I was glad he was visiting.

I was alone, walking the halls before the show as usual. Although, usually id be mentally preparing for a match. Now I was mentally preparing to see my ex boyfriend.

I turned the corner to see Triple H and Stephanie with Randy, Kane, and Seth.

Wow.....I couldn't approach Seth with all these idiots around.

"Charlie!" Triple H praised and greeted me with a friendly smile. "How's my favorite diva?"

I smile confusingly. Did Seth not tell him? "I'm good actually."

Hunter smiled and then passed me over to Seth. Seth gave me a welcoming hug. I held onto him a little longer than usual. I hadn't hugged him in days. I needed him. Even if he was just acting.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked with desperate eyes.

"Can't. I have to run over the game plan with the guys and......"

"Go on." Triple H announced. "Go talk to her."

Seth looked quite disappointed at Hunter's announcement, but came along with me anyway.

"You better be happy I decided to save your little job."

"Thank you." I said. "Why though? I hurt you. Why not just tell Hunter everything and just ruin my life?"

"Because I'm not that kind of guy, Charlie." He snapped.

Before realizing what I was doing, I ran into his arms. Well.....I wrapped my arms around him.....he never actually hugged me back.

"Seth please. Please don't walk away."

"You said we were over. That was your call."

"That doesn't me a we can't be friends." I pulled away and stared into his eyes.

"Are you fucking serious?! Is this just some game to you, Charlie? You change your mind all the damn time and if it's not making out, you wanna be friends."

"Alright fine. Fine. Whatever. What do you want me to do Seth? Apologize. Fine. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ever gave you a chance when I knew I wasn't over Dean. I screwed it all up. I'm sorry I can't control my feelings. I'm sorry that when Dean came back, I instantly started loving him again. I'm sorry that everyone keeps expecting one thing from me and they get the opposite. I'm sorry you've put in so much time for me just for me to break your heart. I'm sorry Dean kissed me. I'm sorry Roman kissed me. I'm sorry I fell in love with a guy who was supposed to be my best friend. I'm sorry you turned on your own brothers for me. I'm sorry you lost me. I'm sorry I lost you. I'm sorry for changing my mind all the damn time and never knowing what I want. Im sorry I'm such a screwed up bitch that you probably wish you'd never met. I'm sorry I go back and forth and back and forth with you. I'm sorry for being stressed. I'm sorry for having Dean's baby. I'm sorry for all the times I've pushed you away. I'm sorry that you probably think I'm a slut. Im sorry for being the most selfish, inconsiderate idiot in the world. I'm sorry, Seth. Okay? I'm sorry." I said, staring up at his surprised/confused face. "I'm sorry."