Chapter 2

"No. Absolutely not!" Dean said firmly after i asked him about the possibility of an on screen wedding.

"But Dean....."

"Charlie, I'm not gonna argue with you on this." He said, "I'm not doing it."

"Will you at least think about it?" I asked.

"No Charlie."

"Dean, this could be great publicity." I said, "A lot of people want to see this."

"I don't give a fuck want people want to see. I'm not getting married on-screen." He said.

"It's not like it'll be our actual wedding. We'll have a real one." I said.

"I'm not gonna fake marry you. When I marry you, it's gonna be for real." He said.

"Stephanie and Triple H had an in ring wedding. Also Edge and Lita." I protested.

"And look how that turned out. Her fucking ex husband popped out from under the fucking ring." Dean shot back.

"Yeah, but I don't have an ex husband." I said. Okay okay, I was kinda pushing it.

"I'm not doin it." He said in a way that I knew I was never gonna change his mind. I sighed and he looked over. "Why do you wanna do this anyway?" He asks.

"Because it could be a lot of buzz for the show." I said.

"For the show? Wow, and here I thought our wedding day was supposed to be about us."

"It's not our actual wedding day!" I protested.

"So that's really what you care about? Getting publicity for a show? You want me to fake marry you for a show?" He asked.

I sighed. It did sound pretty ridiculous when he said it.

"Cause here I thought that when we got married, we were doin it for real. You were gonna walk down that isle and I was gonna make you Mrs. Good." He said. "Now you want me to fake marry you on a TV show when you specifically know I wanna keep my life private."

"You're a superstar, Dean. Nothing is private anymore." I said.

"My private life stays private and that includes marrying you." He said, "Because I want that day to be once in a lifetime." He came up to me and stared into my eyes. His voice softened. "I want it to be for us and no one else." He said.

I sighed, "I want that too." My voice softened.

He nodded, "You sure about that?" He asked.

I got lost in his blue eyes again. They sent love straight into my heart. I was so in love with this man.

"I'm sure." I said nodding. "I'm sorry baby. I wasn't thinking about all that."

He gently touched my cheek. "I just want you to finally be mine. I want you to be mine forever."

"Well.....when do I get to officially be yours?" I asked. "I mean....we haven't exactly set a date yet."

"October 24th." He said simply.

I looked up at him confusingly. "Huh?"

"October 24th. It's when we'll get married." He said.

"Where did that date come from? What's so special about October 24th?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I mean, it can't be too soon. But it also can't be too far away. I want you as soon as I can get you." He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "You already have me. I'm yours, Dean. I'm not going anywhere."

He smirked and then kissed my lips softly. It was nice to be here, alone with him. We could finally be alone. To my surprise and utter disappointment, he pulled away.

I looked at him confusingly, "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just talked to Summer and she told me she saw you talking to Seth a little while ago." He said. He straightened up to his normal height and crossed his arms over his chest. "Why were you talking to Seth?"

"Why were you talking to Summer?" I shot back, mimicking him by crossing my arms over my chest. I wasn't just saying this to avoid the topic of me and Seth. I was saying it also to really figure out why he was talking to Summer.

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second." I definitely wasn't backing down.

"You don't have to get all jealous." He said.

"Never said I was." I shot back.

"Charlie...."

"Dean...."

"Okay look, I'll go first." Dean said. I waited. "I was in catering and I bumped into Summer. The weird thing is that she looked like she was coming just to see me. Seriously. She wasn't being subtle or anything."

I nodded and encouraged him to go on. "Okay...."

"She told me she had just seen you in the hall with Seth. At first I thought she was just making it up to get me to get mad at you, but then I realized, Seth is really determined to get whatever the fuck he wants." He said.

"That's it?" I asked.

"That's it. I promise. Now, tell me the truth, Charlie. Is he threatening you?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No Dean. He hasn't harmed me in any way."

"But he wants to be with you." Dean said.

It wasn't exactly in the form of a question, but I nodded slowly anyway. "Yes."

I saw Dean's fists clench. I knew how angry he got. I didn't want to make him angrier.

I slowly touched his shoulder. I gently traced my fingers down his arm, all the way to his hand. When my fingers touched it, his fist immediately unclenched and his hand opened, allowing mine to slide in.

"It's okay, Dean." I said. I stared straight into his eyes so he knew how serious I was. "You're an amazing person. I love you. No one is ever gonna come between us." I promised him.

He bent down close to my face. Our lips were mere inches apart.

"Promise?" He whispered.

"Promise." I whispered back.

That's when his lips touched mine.