T H I R T Y T H R E E

Start from the beginning

"So, do we have a deal?" Klaus asked.

Stefan walked over to Klaus.

"What are you doing?" Damon mumbled.

"Nice try, Klaus. But no deal." Stefan raised his hand to Klaus's, but denied the offer. Klaus then snaps Stefans leg and pushed his arm into the fire. Damon try's speeding over to him but Elijah holds him back.

"Stop!" Damon and I both yell as Elijah let's him go.

"Now, bring me my coffin before I burn him alive. Elijah go with him, keep him honest." Klaus orders. "When you return I will make good to you on my promise and I will hand over our family."

Elijah turned and left the room, following Damon.

———

"Where's the fight? Where's the ripper?" Klaus teased Stefan as the younger vampire was sitting there, doing nothing but grunting in pain as the flames burned his hand.

I had enough and walked over to the two. "Enough Klaus, let him go." Klaus sighs and throws him away from the fire and onto the floor.

"Happy?" Klaus asked.

"Yes." I say bending down to Stefan.

I grabbed his hand to see it was already healed and I heard a low growl come from Klaus. I stood back up when I heard Damon and Elijah enter.

"Elijah, Why haven't you left?" Klaus asked him.

"Well it seems we forgot dessert." Elijah pulled a cloth off a silver tray that was hiding two silver daggers. Oh, snap.

"What have you done?" Klaus growled, glaring at his brother with a murderous glint behind his eyes.

"What have you done." Elijah retorted. "You see, I've learned to not trust your vulgar promises, Niklaus. We're doing this on my terms now."

After that, a boy walks out from behind them walking over to Klaus. He had short brown hair and was tall. He walked in, and upon seeing Klaus, he smirked.

"Kol." Klaus backs up.

"Long time, brother." The boy, who's name was apparently Kol, said. Klaus tried to speed away, but was stopped by another man. This one with darker hair and seemingly taller.

"Finn, don't." He raised up his hand.

Then Finn stabbed a dagger through his hand making me flinch. Klaus once again tries speeding away but is stopped by Rebekah.

I felt a sense of comfort looking at the blonde, when I had originally found out Elena had daggered her I was so mad, but I couldn't do anything because I was in Denver.

"Rebekah."

She stabbed him in the stomah with the dagger she wielded. "This is for our mother," she pulls it out and pushes him back. He falls into Kol's arms and the brown haired male holds him in his arms, keeping him from moving.

"You're free to go. This is family business now." Elijah says. Damon tries pulling me with them. "Nora stays." Elijah added.

"No." Damon protests.

I turn to him.

"I'll be fine, go." I said, shooing them off with my hand. I actually really wanted to see what was going to happen next.

"Nora." Rebekah squeals, speeding over to me and pulling me into a hug. "Oh, I've missed you."

"Hi, Bekah. I've missed you too," I said hugging her back. She lets go and smiles at me while I notice the younger Mikaelson boy looking at me with a smirk on his face.

Rebekah walks around, taking in the room we were in. "I like what you've done with the new place, Nik." She says before picking up a vase and throwing it at the nearby wall, shattering it.

"I wanted it to be a place where we could all call it home. None of us would have to be alone again." Klaus says.

"Oh, you're right none of us will be." Elijah nods.

"You're staying behind." Finn says.

"We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelganger wrench. And we're taking Nora, then you'll be alone. Always and forever." Rebekah says walking over to me.

"Nice of you to include my contest, bex." She only smirked at me before looking back towards her bother.

Klaus face turns to anger when she said that. "If you run, I will hunt you down!"

"And then you'll become everything you hate. Our father." Elijah states.

"I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I don't have anything to fear from any of you." Klaus yells.

"You will when we have that coffin." Elijah says. They just stare at each other when the door opens. We all turn to look, when I see a blonde women walking in.

Klaus face drops as he looks at the women. "Mother." Rebekah gasped. The woman walks over to Klaus.

"Do you know why I'm here, Niklaus?" The women asked.

Klaus nods "You're here to kill me." His eyes were
teary.

"No, Niklaus, you are my son. And I'm here to forgive you. I want us to be a family." She says turning to face the rest of the Mikaelsons. She walks towards me when she noticed me, smiling. "Why, my dear, aren't you gorgeous."

"You're right there, mother." Kol says, smirking behind her.