T H I R T Y T W O

32 | Back home

It's officially been two weeks since I came to Denver and it's been so fun. I had just sat down on the bed to relax when I got a call from Damon. I had contemplated on wether or not I should answer, but then the reality of my life hit and I realized it could be something important.

"Hello, gorgeous." Came Damon's voice as I answered the phone.

I groan, knowing he wants something. I shouldn't have answered. "What do you want, Vampire?"

"Why do you think I want something?" He scoffed. There was a pause. "Okay, fine, yeah I do want something. Stefan and I are going over to the Mikaelson's for a little. . . dinner with Klaus and Elijah. I want you to come with."

"Why would I do that? And since when was Elijah undaggered?"

"Since like, two days ago. Also because Klaus has some weird creepy obsession over you so I thought why not bring Nora."

"Yeah, not going." I replied.

"I thought you'd say that."

He hung up. As soon as he did, there was a knock on the hotel door. I got up and walked over to the door. It was Damon.

"Of course." I groan and leave the door open as I walked back and grabbed my suitcase.

"Oo, already packed. Easier for me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I was planning on leaving. Can't stay here forever, unfortunately."

"Ah, perfect, since I don't have to drag you down. Meet me at the boarding house tomorrow at four."

I grabbed my bags and shoved them into Damon's arms with a smile. "Put them in my car. Thanks." I grabbed his shoulders and spun him around whilst I grabbed my phone and then shoved him out of the room, closing the door behind him and I.

Damon put the bags in my car and I closed my trunk door. "I'm already regretting this." I sigh and climb into my car.

I take off and head back to mystic falls.

———

I felt a shove to my side.

"Mmm." I groan.

"When did you get back?" I hear Elena ask and jump in bed next to me.

"Late last night, or technically early morning, very early morning." I said tirdly.

"Yeah, clearly you sleep in like all day." Elena said and I immediately shot up.

I turned my phone on and it was three-forty I shot up off my bed and grabbed my clothes running to the bathroom and turning on my shower.

"Okay." Elena mumbled and went to my bathroom door. "Um, you okay?" She stood behind the closed bathroom door.

"Yeah, I forgot I have to meet up with Stefan and Damon at four." I shouted back as I shampooed and condition my hair.

"Why?" Elena asked me.

"Some dinner with the Mikaelson's." I said.

I washed my body and stepped out.

"And why are you going?" She called through the wooden door as I wrapped a towel around my waist drying myself before slipping into a black dress that went down to my thighs.

"Because if I didn't, Damon would drag me down anyways." I said turning on my blow dryer. I hurriedly blow dried my hair. "Wish I was a witch. . . Then I could just abracadabra this dry."