T W O

2 | The joys of being kidnapped

"The three of us together, just like old times." Katherine started to speak. "The brother who loved me too much, and the brother who didn't love me enough."

"And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself." Damon remarks turning around to face Katherine, Stefan and myself.

"What happened to the you, Damon? You use to be so sweet and polite." She questions, tilting her head, and cocked an eyebrow in Damon's direction.

"Oh, that Damon died along time ago." He responds, matter-of-factly, sounding all too sure of himself.

"Good. He was a bore." Katherine immediately responds and whips around.

"Why don't you two stop antagonizing each other." Stefan was getting annoyed of hearing the two of them bicker like young children, it made his ears want to bleed.

"Where's the moonstone?" Katherine asks and directed it to Stefan, narrowing her eyes slightly, oh how bad she wanted to know that answer.

"What do you want with it?" Stefan asked back. Katherine seemed to be dodging ever question that got threw at her and instead, kept asking her own questions.

"Does Elena enjoy having you both of you worship at her altar?" Katherine smirks, "I mean why would you even want Elena when her cousin is right here. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out who I'd pick." She winked at me and I refused the blush that wanted to crawl up on my face. So, I only rolled my eyes.

Although the last part of Katherines words were bad, her talking about Elena was. Don't get me wrong, I love my cousin, but hearing her name pop up in almost every single conversation can make a girl go crazy.

"That was really desperate Katherine. Don't you think that we can see through you?" Stefan inquired, looking closely at Katherine.

"So it doesn't bother you that Damon's in-love with your girlfriend?" She taunts directing it towards the youngest Salvatore with a teasing smirk.

"Oh, stop it." Damon walked up to Stefan as he said this.

"Or what? You'll hurt me? Come on, Stefan. Everything that I feel, Elena feels. So, go ahead." She turns to Damon. "Or better yet, kiss me, Damon. She'll feel that too."

Katherine started to walk towards Damon.

"You know this whole mason thing has me a bit confused. Why a werewolf? The moonstone can break the curse that would help destroy all vampires so, what's in it for you?" Stefan asks in sort of a more demanding way than his usual nice-toned voice.

"Sorry about your pet wolf." Damon speaks up. "You should keep him on a tighter leash."

"I'll have to remember that for next time, he's not the only wolf in town." Katherine says.

"Ah, Tyler Lockwoof." Damon smirks. "Why not use Nora for whatever screwed up plan you have going on?"

"Let's just say someone who not be very happy with that." Katherine sounded almost scared as she said that, but quickly threw it away and maintained her fearless voice.

"Who would?" I asked getting up and standing next to Damon.

"I suppose you'll know soon enough." the eldest vampire said and changed the subject. I hate when people change the subject.

Katherine walks back and takes a seat on the sofa and continuously taunts Stefan and Damon, much to my annoyance.

"Damn it, where that witch?" Damon groans.