T H I R T Y T H R E E

33 | Undaggered

Damon sneakily looked down to his phone.

It was obvious he was planning something.

"So, why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?" Elijah spoke up, and the attention went to him.

"That's very simple." Damon replied. "Klaus gets his coffin back. In exchange he, and the extended original family, leave mystic falls forever. Me, Stefan, Nora, and Elena live happily ever after. No grudges."

"I'd say that deal sounds somewhat fair, brother." Elijah says, looking towards Klaus with an uneasy look.

"I don't think you understand. I can't do that. I've been looking for Nora for a thousand years, I'm certainly not letting her go. And Elenas doppelganger blood ensures I can make more hybrids. I will never leave them behind." Klaus says.

I bite down on my lip. Why did that sound so hot to me? But once he mentioned Elena I felt myself getting jealous again. Why is it so easy to get jealous? Especially over my own cousin.

"I'm gonna get some air." Damon got up and walked out.

"I'll handle this." Elijah says, getting up to follow Damon.

"Mm-mm, all this talk has made me thirsty. What do you say Stefan, care for a little after drink?" Klaus got up from his seat and went behind a blonde women and bit into her neck.

I instantly smell the blood. I haven't had blood in a week and two days. I closed my eyes, trying to gain composure. I could feel the veins form under my eyes, and the sharp points of my fangs extend, but as I calmed down, they went away.

Stefan noticed my look. "You okay?" He mouthed towards me.

I nod and heard Klaus drop the dead girls body on the floor. I let out a breath and focused on taking deep breaths. I felt myself get a text. I pulled out my phone. It was Stefan. "When was the last time you fed, Nora?" I sigh and respond simply with the truth.

"A week and two days. . . " He puts his phone in his pocket.

He looks up at me in disbelief. "You're going to desicate yourself." He mouthed. I just shrugged. He shakes his head as Damon and Elijah came back into the dinning room.

"Well, I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening, Klaus, is to drive a wedge between me and my brother." Stefan stood up.

"Oh no, you're doing that well enough on your own. Because of the Elena, you're going to lose you brother, and you'll only have yourself to blame."

"What do you say, Klaus? It's time for you to put something on the table. We've made our offer, now you counter." Damon said, stepping up.

"Ok. I offer Elenas future happiness. You see what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot and to fall in love with a human. Maybe that nice football player, you know the blonde one." Klaus says.

"Matt Donavon? Really?" I scoff.

"Yeah, why not." Klaus says, a smile pulling on his face. "They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life, and pop out a perfect family."

"And continue the petrova bloodline every few hundred years so you'll have a new doppelganger to to drain, isn't that right, Klaus?" Stefan commented, figuring it out.

"Consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. See, after you hand me back the coffin, I'll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best for her."