F O U R T Y S I X

46 | The five

"Are you ok with this?" Elena asked Bonnie as the three of us got out of the car at Whitmore collage.

"If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would. But I can't. You better learn this now than at freshman orientation." Bonnie said.

"Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore." Elena frowned as we walking towards the school.

"Being a vampire isn't going to stop you from going to college." I gave a small cough and looked at her. I was still a little upset with her after our last fight, but I sucked it up because I wanted to help her get better at control.

"Oh, stop with the pity party." Damon said walking up from behind us. "If I can go to college, you can go to college."

"See, exactly my point." I said looking at Damon then to Elena. "If Damon of all people went to collage, you can go to college."

"Hey!" He gave me a glare and I only smirked back at him.

We turned around and continued walking. We walked into the school building and headed for a classroom. "When I say the word witch, what pops into your head?" I heard the professer ask.

"Bonnie." I mumble as we head for the seats and sit down.

"Halloween costume, villain of a fairytale, maybe ex girlfriend? Well, whatever the image is, it's probably not tainelle soso." He said as we sat back in the college chairs.

"Is that him. . .?" Elena asked looking at the professor.

"Yeah." Bonnie replied.

"He's kind of. . ."

"Hot." Bonnie finished, looking at Elena.

"Ew, definitely not." I replied looking at him with distaste.

"Yeah, you're more uh, a thousand year old hybrid psychopath type." Damon laughed from the seat beside me. I turned to him and slapped his shoulder to which he smirked at.

"—now in reality, or in this reality, at least, witches have appeared across every culture in history. They're the architects of the supernatural. Responsible for everything that goes bump in the night, from ghosts, to vampires, to doppelgangers." He said.

Damon turned to me. "What is this guy, witchapedia?"

I laughed at the comment. "Nope, just very creepy."

"Shut up." Bonnie whispered over to us. I laughed and leaned my head against Elena.

"I'm tired." I yawned closing my eyes.

"Hey, wake up sleepyhead." I heard a voice say shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw a light blue pair of eyes looking down at me. I pushed him away and stood up.

"Let's go." Elena said linking her arm with mine as only Elena and Damon walked out with me.

After awhile, I noticed we where following a blonde girl. "Why are we following her?" I asked looking at Damon, clearly the idea was his.

"I wanna see if I'm a ripper." Elena said. I stopped and turned to her.

"Why the hell would you think your a ripper?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Just want to make sure," I sighed and unlinked our arms and continued walking.

"She's young and healthy. She'll heal up like a charm, just keep your eye on the ball." Damon told her.

"It's not a game Damon," I groaned, glaring at him.

He sighed, "fine, it's not a game. It's a high stakes dangerous maneuver. Now, just go. Just like we practiced that's all you have to do."