S I X

6 | Somewhat of the truth

"I can only tell you what I know." Katherine starts.
"When I first met him I was frustrated he wasn't interested in me and then I found out why, You. He had so many painting and sketches of you. And he always talked about you, he was obsessed with finding you, the whole original family was, in fact they never stopped. There still looking, well Elijah's seen you, so I guess he's not looking for you anymore. But I'm not sure why he wants you, but I know for a fact when he finds you he'll never let you go." She smirked.

And at this moment I wasn't sure if I even wanted it know the truth anymore. I stand up my throat going dry. "How would he know what I look like if I wasn't even born all those years ago?" I ask more to myself then Katherine.

"Might have been the dreams, little one. It's just a guess though. You should go, you've had a long day."

————-

It's been around two days since Elena and I have spoken to Katherine. I didn't leave my room unless it was for school or to the bathroom. I have barely even eaten.

This thing has kept me occupied of thinking and weirded me out. And I can't help but want to know why he's looking for me, the frustration of not knowing was stressing me out. (Not to mention I was a but frightened).

I hated not knowing. Not leaving my room was also making me go slightly insane, but not completely. I've always been one for being secluded, being alone with me, myself, and I.

But then again, isn't that all teenagers. It's at least certainly Jermey.

I sigh and sit up yanking the covers off my body. When I got up, I threw on some clean clothes that weren't the ones I have been wearing for a day and a half.

"—No of course not, we just want the moonstone." I hear Damon's voice say as I walked downstairs.

"According to Rose's friend slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan says.

I walk in and all eyes turn to me. "Don't stop now, I'm just hungry." I walked to the fridge, and yanked the white door open.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice." Damon says.

I scan my eyes through the fridge and pull out the strawberries. I take the whole thing and sit on the island listening to them talk.

"That's Great, but what are we planning to do about Nora? We don't know what Klaus wants with her. I'd rather make sure she's safe first." Elena says.

"Don't worry about me elena, I'm older so I need to make sure your safe." I turn to look at her. She didn't look like she was going to listen to me though.

She never listens to anyone, that was one of the most annoying things about her.

"If it comes down to me or you being safe it will be you." Elena advised, looking at me sternly.

"We'll see about that." I mumble so low not even the vampires in the room could hear what I had said. "Well I'm going to get dressed and go to school, bye."

With that, I walked up to my room.

When I entered my room I checked the time on my phone. School started in forty minutes, leaving me more than enough time to get ready.

I brushed through my hair, smoothed out the clothes I was wearing, brushed my teeth and applied mascara and a little lipgloss.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my backpack. I slung it around one shoulder and pushed on my shoes before walking downstairs where Elena and her protecters where.