T W E N T Y F O U R

24 | The reckoning

Just when I though everyone had actually left I saw Chad and Dana. Great, just great. "You two I remember you." Klaus says walking around to now face me. "Do. Not. Move." He demands and walks towards the two of them.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" The dark haired girl, Dana asked.

"Oh, Don't worry I wasn't in my right head last time we met." The hybrid laughed at his own joke. "Lift your foot up please, Dana," He compels her.

Without hesitation and pure confusion, she lifts up her left leg.

He slightly turns to now face Chad. "If she drops her foot, chad I want you to beat her to death Understood?"

"Don't, Klaus, you don't have to hurt anybody," Elena pleads looking at our two classmates with worry.

"Oh come on, of course I do." He smirks. He turns back to Dana and chad and gives out a demonic smile. I was really contemplating on running through those doors but I couldn't leave Elena no matter how much I wanted to.

———

Dana was groaning in pain and barley able to get her foot up. "Keep it up," Klaus says. I get the courage to run up to her and place her hands on my shoulders to balance her.

Klaus sighs.

Chad looks at me. "Touch me and I'll snap your neck." I glared at him, and he backed off.

"Where's Stefan. What did you do to him?" Elena spoke up.

What did happen with Stefan and how did Klaus find out that Elena was still alive? Did he snitch?

"Stefan's on a time out." Klaus says crossing his arms.

Bonnie and Matt open the doors and walk in. "Bonnie! Matt! Get out of here!" Elena yells at the pair.

Klaus sees the two and speeds over to them. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up." He looks over to Chad and Dana. "Uh, Dana why don't you and Chad have a little rest."

Dana Fell into my arms and I rubbed her back and lead her to the bleachers and took a seat next to her.

"I assume you're the reason Elenas still walking around alive?" Klaus looked at the Bennett witch who held her head up high, acting as if his presence didn't terrify her.

"That's right if you want to blame some one, blame me." She bravely said. Good for you bonnie, I've always told her to stand up for herself since she seems to put others first, rather then herself.

"Oh there's no need for blame love, it's just your witchy interface seems to caused some undesirable side effects and sense you caused the problem I'm going to have you find the fix."

"Get off of me!" I heard Tyler yell and a blonde women come through the doors holding The Lockwood wolf. How many people are going to walk through those gym doors?

"Hush now." The blonde women said tugging him to the middle of the room where Klaus was now standing.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister, Rebekah. Word of warning she can be quite mean." I could see some resemblance between the two.

"Don't be an ass," the blonde rolled her eyes before shoving the wolf to Klaus.

"Leave him alone." Elena spoke up.

"I'm going to make this very simple. Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid they die durning transition it's quite horrible actually," Klaus said bitting his wrist and shoving it into Tyler's mouth. I flinched knowing what he was going to do.