asuto, oblivious

DEAREST,
Anime_nerdgirl17

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I sighed. For the fourth time this week, Asuto had forgotten his lunchbox, and I had to spare some of my lunch money to feed him. He's a soccer player, so it's important that he eats properly. I brought out my lunch and readied my chopsticks. "I'm sorry you have to do this for me again, Y/N." I looked towards my lover, staring at him as he looked down, sadness in his eyes.

I couldn't help but smile. I gently grabbed his hand. "It's fine. Although I have to admit, it is a little troublesome for me to keep feeding you my lunch nearly every day of the week." His frown seemed to deepen, and looking at him from my perspective, he really looks like an adorable and cute little puppy. I pinched his cheek which made him whine.

"Stop with that frown. I'm actually quite happy doing this for you." I smiled, feeling my face heat up a little at what I just told him. "Really?!" He asked, jumping out of his seat and nearing his face to mine which took the slight blush on my face to a whole new level. "Wha-?!" I yelped. I stared into his passionate, dark gray eyes. I only ever thought that he'd make this face whenever he was playing soccer but... right now, he's looking at me with that same fiery passion he always has for soccer.

I quickly looked away in embarrassment. "D-Don't you dare make it a habit!" I exclaimed. I heard him sit down, so I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. He was grinning at me. "But I really like it when you feed me yourself." I felt my face explode with heat. "Eh? Y/N, are you alright? Your face is really red." He reached a hand out and was about to feel my forehead, when I suddenly grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers as I looked up at him.

"This is your fault..." I pouted. He silently stared at me for a few moments, a confused look on his face as he seemingly processed my words before he bursted out, "EH?!! DID I MAKE Y/N SICK?! DO I MAKE YOU SICK Y/N-" I quickly covered his mouth with both my hands as I gave an apologetic smile to all the other students in the cafeteria that stared at us weirdly.

"Sit down, stupid." I pulled him back down to his seat, grumbling. "Was it my fault? Did I make you sick, Y/N?" Again, he neared his face to mine which didn't do anything to help with the blush on my face. "I didn't mean it that way.." I sighed, my shoulders slumping. "Then how did you mean it?" He asked, tilting his head to the side like a cute puppy would.

I stared at him, more specifically, at his dark gray eyes that seemed to shine with curiosity. "Nevermind that. The only thing you should know is that having you close to me, makes my heart beat really fast." I smiled. 'Man I hope he understands what I mean this time.' I silently prayed in my head. "Huh?! How is that possible?! Maybe you really are sick or something, Y/N!" I deadpanned.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"I don't get it!! Why doesn't he understand?!" I cried. Rinko chuckled, patting my head before sipping on her iced coffee. Right now, we were in a cafe owned by the Misakis, and fortunately, I was able to catch Rinko before she ran off, proably with her boyfriend, or to handle some business, the latter probably. "Well that's a thing boys do sometimes. They fake obliviousness to run away from something they don't know how to respond to." I looked at Rinko, confused. "Although in Asuto's case, I think he's genuinely oblivious to the metaphorical concept of love." I groaned. "Then what should I do?!" I cried.

"Don't beat around the bush! If you wanna tell him something, then just straight up tell him!" Rinko exclaimed as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Easy for you to say, I'm not very keen on speaking up. unlike you" I laid my head on the table, groaning. "What I don't understand is why YOU don't wanna tell him the truth."

I groaned. "I already told you!!" I exclaimed, making Rinko sigh. "Look, if you really do love him, then you should know that you can trust him with yourself, your true feelings and more." I stared at Rinko's amethyst eyes. She really knew how to handle things like this. "Of course I do. I'm a Businesswoman after all. Now pay up with an iced coffee." I sweatdropped. 'Wait, did she just hear my thoughts-' "But don't you own this place?" I asked. "I know that! But think about the economy! THE ECONOMY!" I sighed. "Forget about the economy, you just want to save money don't you?" I asked.

"Something wrong with that?" I turned my face away from her as I called over a waitress. "I guess I do need to thank you for this." I smiled at her. "May I take your order, Miss?" The waitress asked. "One iced coffee please."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I sat down at an empty bench in the park. "Y/N? Why are still here? It's already so late." I glanced over my shoulder and saw Asuto. I waved at him, "Hey." Before patting the seat beside me. Smiling, he sat down. "Something wrong?" He asked and I shook my head. "Not really." I replied before allowing the silence to envelop us.

"Hey, we're lovers, right?" I asked suddenly out of the blue. "H-Huh? Yeah, we are, for three months now, right?" Asuto replied. Smiling, I stayed silent for a few moments as I thought about what I would say next. "Hey, is something wrong, Y/N?" I shook my head. "No... I just..."

"Don't beat around the bush! If you wanna tell him something, then just straight up tell him!"

I turned my head and looked at Asuto, a smile on my lips. "I just really love you, that's all." Asuto seemed a little shocked at what I had just told him. After it was silent for a few moments, I turned my head to the opposite side of him, now a little embarrassed and uncomfortable. "Hey, Y/N?" I hummed in reply, but I didn't turn back. I felt Asuto press his warm body against mine, his arms wrapped around my waist, and his head leaning on my shoulder. I felt him press a kiss on my neck, which tickled me a little. "Yeah, I love you too." He replied to my earlier statement.

At that moment, my heart seemed to skip a beat.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          asuto is a pure little baby, and his father
          is lowkey daddy ngl sksksksks

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
11 / 15 / 20