saryuu, first times

DEAREST,
Sarah_Evan

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Ever since you and Saryuu have been dating, the both of you experienced a lot of firsts together. Your first time having a boyfriend, going out on a date, having a sleepover with a boy... and before you even knew it, six months have passed. You were a manager for Raimon, and during one of your time travels, you ended up getting separated from the team and got lost. Fortunately, Saryuu was there to lead you back to your group. Your initial thought of him, was that he was a kind and gentle person, but when your team clashed with his, you were horrified at the brutish strength he displayed, and the way he played soccer, the way he manipulated your friends made you think that he was a monster.

But underneath all that, you came to understand that he was just misunderstood, and that he only wanted what was best for his friends.

You smiled up at the white haired boy who was hovering up above you, unable to accept the fact that he was really with you. You reached one hand out, and gently brushed a lock of his wite hair. He looked surprised, as he halted his movements. "Y/N?" He asks, moving his arms do he was supporting his upper bodyweight with his hands. "You can distracted, am I making you uncomfortable? Or do you think I'm forcing us to move too fast?" You blinked up at him in confusion. "Was it obvious?" You asked, looking up at him with a sheepish look. He chuckled before moving down to press a gentle kiss on your lips. "Not really." He smiles and places another kiss on your lips.

You happily kiss back, relishing on his warmth and gentleness. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer as you felt him nibble your lower lip. He pulled away for a moment, as if he were inspecting you, before he kissed you again, this time, a little rougher. His tongue pushed past your lips as you let his tongue explore your wet cavern. You could feel his hands rubbing up and down your body, feeling it through the layer of clothes you wore. He pulled away and you let your arms fall to the bed as he removed his upper clothing. He worked on getting rid of yours as well, unbuttoning your uniform and sliding your skirt off your waist, leaving you in only your undergarments. He lifted your legs, which were covered in white socks.

He removed the sock on your right foot, before gingerly pressing a kiss on the bridge of your foot. You gasped sharply, making the white haired soccer player smirk. He continued leaving trails of soft kisses on your foot, then up your leg, making you squirm uncomfortably. "Saru, wait- I haven't... bathed- yet!" You managed to speak out despite the sharp intakes of breaths you took. Saryuu smiled, pressing one last kiss on your foot before he spread your legs open. Embarrassed, you squirmed underneath him, trying your best to close them, but to no avail.

He held them open as he leaned forwards, until his face was only a few centimeters away from your dripping heat. "Y/N.. Are you-?" Before he could even say, you cut him off. "You're going to ask that now? After you've gone this far?" You pouted. The white haired teen only chuckled, before removing your wet panties. He seemingly stared in awe at your dripping cunt, which made you subconsciously close your legs. Snapping out of it, Saryuu was quick to pull them away again. He reached for the nightstand, and as he opened the drawer, he rummaged around for a little bit before he grabbed onto what he was looking for.

You squirmed beneath him, a little impatient and uncomfortable with Saryuu's lack of action for the past minute. Without another word, he inserted one, lubed up finger inside your hole, smirking at the sight of you yelp at the sudden intrusion. He reached one hand up as he leaned forward and groped one breast that had your bra covering it. "Y/N." He called your name once, as if he were commanding you. Obeying as soon as he spoke, you knew what you had to do, you lifted your upper body carefully, uncomfortable at the feeling of Saryuu's finger moving about inside you. You unclaimed the hook of your bra and let it fall free from your shoulders.