kazemaru x oc, awake all night

DEAREST,
EuniceTzuyu12

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Eunice walked through the entrance of the school, the bags under her eyes were deep and clearly visible. She didn't even bother covering it up.

She made her way through the hallways making twists and turns as she walked absent mindedly. Her body literally swayed, she looked like she was on the verge of collapsing.

Everyone noticed the girl's abnormal behaviour. Normally, her back would be straight, she'd walk as if she were a professional and she definitely wouldn't take all those wrong turns.

"Crap, why are there so many hallways?!" She grumbled as she took another wrong turn. Eunice scratched her head and walked off to anther direction. As the girl continued grumbling nonsense to herself, she bumped into a soft and warm surface.

Looking up, she was ready to yell at that person but as soon as their eyes met, her face reddened a bit before she made her way towards a different direction.

Covering up her blushing face, Eunice continued to find her way towards her class before she was late. 'That was Kazemaru right? Gosh, I can't believe he saw me at my worst.' Sighing, Eunice continued to search for her class.

Kazemaru and Eunice were dating, yes, but they only ever seem to talk online, wherein reality, they barely talk or even interact, even though they always pass by each other in the hallway.

This became an issue amongst the meddlesome students.

Few of the students whispered among themselves as they all stared at her with judging eyes. "Eunice! There you are, I thought you weren't coming to school today." Her friend greeted her with a smile, and Eunice only returned it with a frown of her own.

The students stopped whispering and cleared a path.

"Well, enough about that, I'll spare you the embarrassment and walk you to class." They offered, a smile gracing their face. The pair made their way through a series of hallways and a few staircases before finally reaching their classroom.

"My God, you look like my mom who just woke up without make-up." They laughed. This made Eunice's frown deepen as she walked to her desk and laid her head on the table as she dozed off without another word.

Her friend gave her a half-hearted smile before taking their seat beside her. The bell rung as the teacher entered the classroom.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

School ended without anything that interesting happen at school. As usual, Eunice headed straight home, without bothering to wait for her friend.

Opening a series of doors and slamming them shut afterwards made her mom yell at her as she climbed up the stairs and into her room where her laptop was waiting.

Abandoning her bag elsewhere, Eunice took a seat in front of her laptop and checked for any messages. A soft ding was heard as soon as she opened her laptop.

Eunice checked the message at the speed of light.

Ichi 👏1️⃣

hey eunice, i saw you
at school today. you
looked like my mom
who just woke up
without make-up😂😂
:: 4:18 p.m

Eunice rolled her eyes before scoffing as she typed in her reply.

Ichi 👏1️⃣

funny, my friend said
the exact same thing
this morning.
:: 4:19 p.m

The rest of day was spent with the two continuously messaging each other. They were on their phones the entire day.

Startling their parents every time they'd randomly laugh or just smile out of nowhere. The moon was high up in the night sky, Eunice was hanging out in the small balcony she had in her room.

The soft glow of the moon reflected on her phone as she stared at the screen.

Ichi 👏1️⃣

hey, go and get some
sleep, big day tomorrow.
:: 9:27 p.m

A light breeze blew by as Eunice's brown hair was swept away by the wind, swaying lightly as the wind gave her fresh air. She paused and thought carefully about what she'd say next.

Ichi 👏1️⃣

yeah sure. see
you tomorrow?
:: 9:30 p.m

She waited a while. Growing impatient, Eunice returned inside as she closed the sliding doors behind her. She checked her phone once again.

Ichi 👏1️⃣

yeah. goodnight. i'll take
you out on a date tomorrow
okay? so get some sleep,
love you eun.
:: 9:31 p.m

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          that was cute?

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
11 / 07 / 18