gouenji x kidou x fudou, torn

DEAREST,
KimTemi

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The Inazuma Japan team was taking a short break in the middle of practice. It was quite a hot day, so the team was easily tired, since they were practicing under the blazing heat of the sun. Kidou chose to remove his cape, and that was when he noticed how his uniform was drenched in sweat. The team noticed this, Gouenji and Fudou more than anyone. Their eyes seemed to notice how the uniform stuck to Kidou's body, and their heated stares went unnoticed by Kidou, who was too distracted by the heat of the sun.

Kidou pulled his collar up to wipe the sweat that dripped down his face. As he did that, his abdomen was exposed. Seeing this, Fudou nearly choked on the banana he was eating, while Gouenji had spit out his water. "Huh? What's wrong with you guys?" Endou approached the two, a worried look on his face. "Gouenji-san, look what I have!" Gouenji swiftly turned around to avert his eyes from the tempting scene that is Kidou. Before Gouenji even knew what was happening, he felt something cold and refreshing splash onto his face. As soon as it faded away, Gouenji opened his eyes and saw Toramaru standing there with a smile on his face and hose in his hands.

"Ah, Toramaru, give me some water-" Kidou was suddenly cut off when Toramaru accidentally turned the hoes on too quickly. Water gushed out of the open end, the force of the water making kidou fall on his behind. Toramaru noticed this and he quickly apologized. "Waahh! I'm so sorry, Kidou-san!" Toramaru rambled on multiple apologies, bowing repeatedly while Kidou wiped his face. "I- It's fine..." Kidou wiped his face with his arms and hands, and Gouenji and Kidou almost couldn't stop themselves from staring. It was obvious to a relative few that the two were attracted to Kidou, although some remained ignorant. Toramaru was not one of the latter, but he was actually one of the former.

Ever since he found out their feelings for Kidou, he's been helping them both to find reasons and such to tell Kidou what they feel towards him. Kidou noticed his strange behaviour, but chose not to speak uo about it because he's the youngest of the team. Yet he and Tobitaka are dating-

Toramaru stood up and grabbed two towels before handing the two clothes to Gouenji and Kidou. "Go!" He urged them, pushing them both forwards in Kidou's direction. Fudou stopped his movements, before snapping his head towards Toramaru and angrily yelling at him. Gouenji though, decided to carry on. He wrapped the towel around Kidou's head and dried it the way he usually dries his sister's hair. "Jeez, if you don't properly dry yourself, you might get a cold. Kidou's eyes widened. The Gouenji that was before him looked so gentle and soft, a stark contrast to his stoic persona in the field. Kidou could feel his face heat up as his heart skipped a beat.

He looked away in embarrassment and Gouenji seemed to notice this. He was proud of himself for earning such a cute reaction from the brunette. Fudou watched the scene unfold, his chest felt tight and there was an unpleasant feeling weighing weighing on his mind. Fudou turned away with a huff and angrily stomped back inside the dorms. "Fudou! Practice isn't over yet!" Haruna called. "Go to hell!" He barked, not even sparing the team a glance as he continued on his pace inside.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Oi, Fudou, wake up It's dinner time." Kidou entered Fudou's room. The lights were turned off and on Fudou's side of the room, he could see the half bald haired teen laying firm on his bed. Sighing, Kidou walked over and sat on the bed. "Fudou." He called, but there was no response. "Fudou." He called again. Kidou furrowed his brows as he began to get annoyed. He reached a hand out to touch him, "Fudou-" before Kidou knew what hit him, he already found himself laying beneath Fudou, with his head trapped between his arms. "Fudou?!" Kidou exclaimed angrily, but Fudou didn't say anything, instead, he used one hand to pin Kidou to the bed, while the other removed his goggles.

"Kidou.." Fudou breathed out, leaning down towards Kidou's face. Their faces were so close now, Kidou could feel Fudou's heavy breaths hitting his face. As if he couldn't get any closer, Fudou brushed his lips against Kidou's, in a way that was nothing but soft and gentle, so different from the Fudou sparky and aggressive Fudou. Fudou pulled away after having a momentary brush of intimate contact with the brunette. He sat up and leaned his back against the wall as he hung his head low. Kidou was too shocked to even move, his brain was racing with millions of thoughts, processing what just happened. But he snapped out of it once Fudou stood up from the bed. "Let's go." He said.

"It's dinner time isn't it?"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          i stopped myself from writing a lemon
          cuz- UGGGHHHH

          fudou and kidou's scene was just
          SCREAMING for a steamy scene ugghh
          why am i like this ;-;
          chille, this literally took a year i can't
          even- i'm so sorry ;-;

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
03 / 05 / 21