kidou x oc, goggles

DEAREST,
GameMakersPrincess

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The football field was filled with suspense as two females stood in the middle while facing each other, the fierce looks on their faces unwavering. These two were Supana Sofia and Nakajima Chou, the two youngest, most influential females from Teikoku Gakuen.

The only others that stood on the field with them was Misaki Rinko, renowned as the Queen of Soccer and Kidou Yuuto, the Tactician. The latter of the two was Chou's adoptive older sister and the other was Sofia's boyfriend.

"This is too hilarious." Rinko said while suppressing a laugh. Her phone was out and ready to record anything worth using to blackmail either of the two. Kidou sighed at Sofia as Rinko showed a mischievous grin while cheerfully poking at his side as she was clearly having her fun.

"Hey Kidou, why don't you go down there and stop them?" She suggested. The said male gave the grinning ravenette an irritated glare. "Rinko, do you want me to die?" She shrugged and turned to look at her phone. "I dunno, maybe." Kidou gave a slightly freaked out glance at her before turning his gaze towards the two girls once more.

Back to the field, the two girls were standing still, a heavy atmosphere draped around them as their glares hardened with each passing second. Kidou was about to say something until his girlfriend started moving, in the opposite direction Nakajima was standing in.

"Come on Sofia! Don't tell me your chickening out!!" Chou yelled loud. Sofia turned around, her long white hair swaying with her movement. She gave the other girl a wicked smile.

"You don't want to make me angry, Nakajima." Sofia seethed, her every word dripping with venom. "Oof, that is some major beef right there. What's this? Nicki Minaj vs. Cardi B?" Rinko laughed as she continued to video the two.

"I'm so scared." Chou mocked. "You talk too much." Sofia quickly fired back. Rinko sat on the sidelines, clearly tired from standing up for too long. "If you think I talk too much, let me know and we can talk about it." Chou replied, an amused smile on her face.

"Whatever." Sofia rolled her eyes and started to walk away. "Yeah, keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there." Sofia stopped walking. She slowly turned around, her eyes dark and a menacing look was on her face.

Rinko suppressed her laughter as she watched Sofia saunter up at Chou before punching her, square in the face. Kidou drew in a sharp breath, and all he could do was watch. Rinko couldn't hold it in, she burst out laughing like the maniac she is.

Kidou shook his head in disbelief before running towards the field. Sofia stood above Chou as the other girl remained lying on the ground, giggling like the little psychopath she is.

"Maniac." Sofia huffed. Kidou grabbed Sofia's wrist before hastily dragging her away from the scene.

He glanced back and saw Rinko approaching her angered little sister, a smile on her face as she teased and made fun of her.

"Stop screeching, honey. It's unsightly for a lady to act like that."

"Shut up."

"Hey! Don't tell your big sister to shut up!"

Kidou rolled his eyes as Rinko pinched Chou's cheek. The two of them beginning a bicker over something Kidou couldn't bothered with.

As soon as they were alone and far from the other two girls, Kidou stopped and looked straight into Sofia's ocean blue orbs. "Sofia, I thought we agreed on how to deal with Rinko's sister. You know how they can get, Rinko wouldn't mind, but the other two might kill you if you do anything else, literally!" Sofia clicked her tongue in annoyance before crossing her arms above her chest.

Sofia was about to say something, but seeing the face of her boyfriend just a few inches away from her face allowed a blush to erupt on her face. Kidou suddenly rested his hands against Sofia's shoulders as he observed her for a moment.

"Don't you think it's in the way?" Kidou suddenly said after a long moment of silence. "W-what do you mean?" Sofia asked as she gulped down the lump that formed on her throat. "Your glasses I mean. Don't you think it gets in the way whenever we... kiss?" Kidou asked, a slightly embarrassed look was on his face, but his eyes never turned away from her.

"Yeah, and what about your goggles?" Kidou removed his goggles, resting it on his forehead as his scarlet orbs stased directly into Sofia's. "I can remove them." He stated. "Permanently." Sofia retorted which made Kidou sigh. "Since it's you anyways, why not?" Sofia removed her glasses before she kissed Kidou, unaware of the presence of two females.

"Gross." Chou fake gagged while Rinko gave the couple a sweet smile. "Aww, I think it's cute." She swooned. "Are you kidding me? No, ew."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          i am really sorry if I didn't capture the
          original personality of both characters!
          lucky for meee thouughh, final examss
          are finished. y3y

          but! but... my mind literally stopped
          functioning cuz like, the last exam we
          took was really, really hard, like...

          how can history be so hard????!!! like
          terms and dates are my worse enemy

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ;;
03 / 10 / 18