kidou, undead geek

DEAREST,
AnimeLoverOnline824

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Your name is L/N, Y/N. Your friends know you that one geek girl who's obsessed with anything you find yourself interesting. Your current obsession is zombies. Somehow, you find the fact that the undead can come back to life and can only be killed by stabbing them in the head is interesting.

Although your friends don't really mind your strange passions, your boyfriend, star soccer player, Kidou Yuuto, seems to be worried of your physical and mental health.

It was a regular Saturday for you as you sat by the living room couch in front of the TV watching one of your all time favorite series; The Walking Dead.

YAAAASS

You were wrapped up in a blanket burrito and an empty bowl of popcorn sat in front of you. Small crumbs of the previous snacks you ate were all over the carpet and the floor, but you didn't seem to mind since your attention was glued to the TV.

The scene was just about to get good, when all of a sudden, the bag of chips you were holding on one hand, dropped, due to an unpleasant surprise.

It was nothing but a jump scare.

The living room was completely dark, with the windows being covered by thick curtains, and all of the lights being turned off, there was no light source in the room except for the one coming from the TV. The air in the living room was cold since the air-conditioning was at it's coldest, and it gave you the worse case of the chills. It gets even worse when a character from the TV battles against an enemy.

You were too focused on the episode that you didn't notice someone entering the living room through the main entrance. The brunette sighed when he saw you curled up and wrapped in thick blankets, and he was disappointed when you didn't notice him and instead had your attention focused on the TV.

It wasn't the first time he went to your house seeing you like this; there were worse times, but now that you've been dating for at least six months, he was obviously annoyed by your unhealthy daily routine. He sauntered over to the heavy drapes─careful of the scattered items on the living room floor─before pulling them open, light pouring into the room. The light burned his eyes for a brief moment, but it was immediately replaced by a warm and gentle feeling.

He heard you groan in frustration from the sudden light. "Hey Y/N, looks like you couldn't even bother yourself to clean up your place." He chuckled as he saw you sigh deeply before you covered yourself with a floral patterned blanket. "Y/N, you really have to stop doing this to yourself. You've been getting sick a lot lately and your illnesses are getting worse every time I come to take care of you." He bent down and picked up an empty piece of plastic bag that was previously filled with chips.

You couldn't stand to hear his words even though you knew he meant well. You felt like you were bothering him with how you acted, and right now, you couldn't handle yourself all that well, so you started crying silently to yourself.

"Y/N?" You heard Kidou from where he was standing and he was just behind the couch you were in. He could see you trembling underneath the blanket even with the tinted goggles he wore. Sighing, he removed his goggles and he placed them down gently on the small table beside the couch. Kidou moved so he was now crouching in front of your hiding form. He reached a hand out and seemed to hesitate for a moment, but he decided to go against his hesitation and touch you.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what I said, you know I care about you, and I just can't stand seeing you suffer everytime your sick." Kidou spoke gently, carefully choosing his words and making sure that he didn't say anything that would upset you, his girlfriend, even more than you already are.

Slowly, you rose from your lying position and the blanket slid off your head easily. The first thing he noticed was your eyes. Your eyes were swollen from crying and dark bags were very noticeable underneath your sad and tired E/C eyes. Your hair was dry, greasy, and tangled up in knots.

It was painfully obvious that you hadn't been able to take care of yourself lately.

You looked absolutely pale and ghastly in Kidou's eyes, and he was seriously worrying over your health. "Kidou..." You whimpered, your bottom lip trembling as you felt another wave of tears coming.

Kidou looked at you sadly. Your once bright and happy demeanor seemed like a thing of the past now, since here you were, sitting in the couch of your parent's living room with nothing to eat but chips and junk food, nothing to do but watch TV and surf the internet for memes. You knew that you were leading a sad life and you honestly didn't know where you went wrong.

"Hey, I'm here." He whispered soothingly after he seated himself beside you. His arm was now wrapped around your shoulders protectively and your body was pressed up against him. You couldn't do anything but let the tears fall from your eyes again.

This young football star was yours, the man you've obsessed over for years, the man who's blessed your lonely and boring life with fun and happiness, he colored your world of black and white with bright colors.

"Please, whatever your going through," He held your bruised arm with the utmost gentleness, his thumb barely grazing over one of the wounds you've inflicted on yourself. "Let me help you." He heard you sigh as you turned away. "I can handle this." You forcefully spoke through gritted teeth. "If you need me, I'll be here." You leaned into his warm and inviting embrace and you felt yourself slowly melting.

"Why don't you go and freshen up while I clean here? I wanna take you somewhere nice." Smiling, you let him stand so he could pull you out of your comfortable position in the couch. Kidou glanced over and noticed that the TV was still on. "Seriously, your looking like one of those zombies from the show you were watching." He chuckled. "Well you know what?" You whispered as he smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"What?" Your E/C eyes met with his and suddenly, you found yourself staring in those pools of red. "If I were a Zombie, I'd never eat your brain." Smiling softly, you wrapped your arms around his neck as you brought him in for another kiss.

"I just want your heart." You heard him snort. "You already do."

"Go on." He gave you a light kiss on the lips and you smiled. You truly felt blessed to call this brunette your own.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
stay safe and happy besties!! i love
you~♡ keep vibing and thriving my
beautiful besties

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ;;
03 / 20 / 18