fudou, valentines day

DEAREST,
minsugabulletproof

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"It's almost valentines...." I spoke softly while I unconsciously twirled a strand of my hair around my finger while staring outside the classroom window mindlessly. I continued being lost in thought until the leader of the delinquents slammed her fist down in front of me and I let out a surprised yelp.

This terrifying delinquent is Nakajima Chou, and she rules the school with an iron fist. Everyone fears her, especially because her sister is none other than Misaki Rinko, otherwise known as the Soccer Queen due to her fearsome abilities in the field.

I looked up and I met the fiery gaze of the delinquent. Fear spread through my body and I wondered what I could've possibly done to anger her. I gulped down the lump that formed on my throat and I quickly averted my gaze as she continued staring me down.

I felt a chill run down my spine as she spoke, her words ending with a low growl. "L/N, Y/N." She started, her voice low and menacing.

'Oh no... What did I do?'

I thought to myself as I started to sweat profusely. "I think you should stop that, Chou-chan." I heard her click her tongue in annoyance as the both of us looked at the side where we found Fudou standing there, clearly unamused by what's happening.

"And I think you should stop being a useless piece of crap, skunk-head." The delinquent retorted and scoffed as she turned her gaze to me.

"And you..." She leaned towards my ear, to the point where I could feel her hot breath against my ear. "You should hurry up and make a decision. You don't always get a second chance in love." She leaned back, a straight look on her face.

I nodded my head, although a bit weirded out, I took her advice to heart.

She turned around before sauntering off to do whatever business she had to do, but not before glaring at Fudou and mouthing something to him.

After she left, I looked at Fudou and offered him a grateful smile. "Thank you for that, Fudou-san." I thanked him and he gave me a small nod before looking away as he muttered something incoherent.

"Did you say something?" I asked. "It's none of your business." He said with an embarrassed look on his face. He quickly turned around and rushed out the room, leaving me wondering about his unusual behavior.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

—— FUDOU AKIO...

'Damn it! I couldn't ask her out!' I stopped running when I was far enough from the classroom. I went to the back of the school where Nakajima and her lackeys were always hanging out in.

I saw the the person I was looking for, all by herself and looking up at the sky, as if she was lost in her own world, a serene look on her usually angry face.

I smirked and approached her as I stuffed my hands in my pockets. Her head snapped towards me, and immediately she returned to being her usual, angry self.

"Oh my, am I disturbing you, Nakajima Chou?" I mocked her and she gave me a scowl in return.

"What do you want?" She asked while still maintaining her signature fierce look. "I need some help." I said simply. "One does not simply ask the Nakajima Chou for some help without giving anything in return." She said as she sat in a lotus position.

"It's like I'm selling my soul to the devil here." I sweat dropped.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

——— Y/N L/N...

"Ugh, I hate Valentines. There's too much Hearts and red, and... Love.." Nakajima Chou faked gag before she cringed at all the Valentines day decorations surrounding her.

"Who's the special someone you're celebrating valentines with by the way, Nakajima-sama?" I paused as I slightly turned my head towards the two conversing students.

Nakajima Chou was with one of her lackeys, Haruma Meiko. She was no member of the delinquents, but she was loyal to Nakajima-san, and claimed that she owed her life to her.

"Huh? Is that even a question? I'm spending Valentines with myself obviously." The delinquent leader replied with an irritated tone. "Obviously with Big sis Rinko..." She uttered quickly. "What was that?" Nakajima was quick to flip her off as she walked faster and ahead of the other girl.

"Hey! Wait a moment, Nakajima-san!" Haruma beside her exclaimed and followed in her quick footsteps. I quickly turned around and faced the wall so they couldn't see me, and fortunately, they went right past me.

I sighed and tightened my hold on the books in my arms. "Why the long face, Y/N?" Surprised, I looked to my right and saw Fudou. He was looking at me with his usual smirk.

"Oh, Fudou-san. Good morning." I greeted him happily with a smile. Suddenly, his confident expression earlier was replaced with one filled with anxiety and nervousness. "Hey, uh, Y/N, do you have any plans for tomorrow?" He asked, his voice gradually getting smaller as the blush on his cheeks reddened.

"No, not really, what about you?" He looked back at me before his face relaxed a little. "Well, I was wondering if you would want to spend Valentines with me tomorrow?" I giggled and I felt myself smiling even bigger.

"Yeah, I mean it is Saturday."

So... Long story, short, Fudou and Y/N went on a date and Fudou told Y/N that he liked her for a really long time and Y/N happily returned his feelings. So now they're a couple.

And as for Nakajima Chou...

"Lookin' good beautiful~"

She celebrated valentines with a mirror her sister, Misaki Rinko had gifted her for Valentines.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ .....𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          ah, yes, sitting in front of a mirror and
          treating myself to mcdonalds... my
          favorite way to spend valentines

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ;;
02 / 11 / 18