fudou x sakuma, kidou ruins everything

DEAREST,
yuminaka167

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

——— FUDOU AKIO...

It was a regular afternoon for all of us, and we were training as per usual with Kidou leading our training session. After junior high, he decided to return here to Teikoku Gakuen, and of course, Genda and the rest of the team were all over him again.

Sakuma especially. It was like he valued Kidou more than anything. It was getting annoying. Everytime I would ask him something, whether it'd be about our relationship or about training, he'd always go to ask Kidou. He paid more attention to Kidou more than me, his own boyfriend!

Kidou this, Kidou that, what the hell does that stupid goggles have that I don't?! Oh wait. Whatever.

Anyways, training went on, and Sakuma, along with the rest of the team were following Kidou's orders as per usual. Although I rebelled and decided not to train, it wasn't anything Kidou paid much attention to.

Sakuma looked to me as soon as Kidou decided they should take a break. "Tch." Ever since that guy returned, he's been nothing but an annoyance. "Fudou!" I turned to walk away, but as soon as I heard that voice, I paused, but I didn't turn around. "Fudou, why aren't you practicing with us?" I clicked my tongue in annoyance and I felt myself grit my teeth.

"I'd rather die than follow that stupid goggles." I declared to him, only turning around slightly. Sakuma flinched as he saw my face. "You can't possibly be... Jealous?" I snapped my head forward and growled slightly. "In your dreams." I walked away, but the sound of Sakuma's light chuckle was heard as it bounced through the desolate halls.

I made my way around the school and ended up back in the dorms. "Jealous, who does he think he is... That cyclops." I scoffed. I arrived at my room and saw it was a mess, just like how I left it.

I threw my bag across the room before laying down on my bed. Almost automatically, my thoughts wandered over to Sakuma's words.

"You can't possibly be... Jealous?"

I growled in annoyance before grabbing a nearby pillow, covering my face with it as I pondered on whether I should scream or not. I chose the former.

After venting my frustration into the poor pillow, I stayed silent for a few moments. My mind was blank, except for the image of Sakuma grinning like the idiot he was, occupying my mind.

I heard the door open, and my thoughts were immediately cut off. There was only one person in this entire world who would enter my room without knocking.

Sakuma Jirou.

I refused to say anything to him as I tried to suffocate myself with the pillow. "Hey, Akio." The bed dipped down slightly as I felt Sakuma sitting down on the foot of my bed. "Akio~" His voice was playful, like a child calling for his mother's attention.

He poked my feet and I immediately retracted them away from him due to my sensitive feet. "Akio~" He called again. Suddenly, he moved and was now laying on top of me. "Hey, I'm sorry, what did I do this time?" His voice turned quiet, and he was almost whispering.

"Kidou ruins everything." I muttered. Sakuma chuckled as he pulled his body away from me. "You're jealous of him? You, Fudou Akio, is jealous of Kidou Yuuto?" He laughed wholeheartedly. "Hey! You were all over him, okay?! And you're my boyfriend, I have every right to be jealous!" I yelled out of embarrassment, but upon realizing my words, I immediately curlreed into a ball and hid my face into the pillow.

"Okay, okay, you can stop being so cute right now. I'm sorry." He wrapped one arm around my body as he rested his head on my arm. "Why don't we go out tomorrow. Let's go out somewhere nice, just the two of us?" I remained silent for a few moments, pondering if I should forgive him and go, or be stubborn and not.

Sighing, I slowly removed the pillow and looked at him. His single, orange eye meeting my green eyes. "Fine."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          i'm literally torn between fudou x.
          sakuma and fudou x kidou tf- but other
          than that, both ships are cute af.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
01 / 12 / 20