kurosaki, maid cafe

DEAREST,
-nikimura

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Kurosaki had just finished both school and soccer practice, and he was tired to the bone. He couldn't wait to just go back to his home and sleep on his comfortable bed, but sadly, his friends had invited him out after practice, and Kurosaki being the gentleman that he is, chose to go with them. "There's a new cafe down the block! I heard that only females were allowed to work there, and get this, all of them wear super hot maid outfits!" Kurosaki had overheard from one of his teammates.

To be honest, he didn't understand how males his age were so attracted to girls wearing maid outfits. Maybe it was a weird kink? In any case, he chose not to bother himself with such topics. He was too focused on soccer and his studies after all.

But as soon as they arrived at the Cafe, Kurosaki finally understood his teammates. A young girl his age had opened the door for them, welcoming the team of sweaty high school boys with a warm smile on her face. Kurosaki was too distracted by how adorable she looked, that he didn't notice he was staring at a rather... indecent place. Luckily, his friends dragged him out of there before the girl, or should I say, you, could even say another word.

"Captain, is it me, or were you just staring at her boobs earlier?" Kurosaki was obviously not listening, instead, his attention was on you. You were standing on the counter, a a few tables away from them, while talking to a pretty woman wearing light make up. 'She must be the owner.' Kurosaki noted about the woman. He looked at you and observed your face as it had suddenly exploded in red, making the woman laugh out loud.

"Y/N stop-! STOP MAKING ME LAUGH!" The woman screeched. 'Y/N huh...' then, in the blink of an eye, the woman had stopped laughing and a serious look was mow on her face. Her voice was low, but it looked like the woman was pointing in his direction. "CAPTAIN!" Jumping back, Kurosaki held his right ear. Since he was sitting close to the pathway, he literally, fell out of his chair and down the floor.

"Oh! Sir, are you alright?" Looking up, Kurosaki felt his face being tickled. First thing he noticed was the stray locks of H/C haired that tickled his face, then he saw your face, pure and sweet looking, with the light behind your head seemingly to accentuating your image, making you look like an angel in his eyes. You blinked before waving your hand in front of his face. "Are you alright, sir?" He snapped out of his entranced state, and quickly, he stood up. "O-oh, I'm sorry..." Kurosaki shyly retreated back to his seat, his face red with embarrassment.

He glanced over at your face, and you looked almost weirded out by him. Kurosaki sighed, was this was it felt like to have a crush on someone?

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Sunday afternoon. It had already been four days since he first saw you in that cafe, yet unsurprisingly, he wasn't able to get you off his mind at all. Kurosaki was taking a walk at the park, just enjoying feeling of the sun on his skin while hearing the happy laughter of children playing soccer, when all of a sudden, a blur of brown had jumped on him making him stumble backwards before landing on the pavement with a thud. "Oh my gosh! Sir, are you alright? I'm so sorry!!" Groaning, Kurosaki slowly raised his head to see the black nose of a dog.

Before he could even sya anything, the dog suddenly began to rapidly lick his face. "No! D/N! Bad dog, bad dog!" A girl came out of nowhere and had suddenly grabbed ahold of the dog's leash. Kurosaki though, seemed to enjoy the attention the dog was giving him. With a sad whine, the dog moved away from him and sat down with its head bowed.

Kurosaki looked up and saw the back of a girl. He could only see H/C hair which seemed to be so familiar. Kurosaki didn't realize he was staring until the girl turned to look at him. Her eyes widened and so did Kurosaki's.

'It's that girl from the maid cafe!'

'It's the guy who fell on his ass!'

The two seemed to be locked on a staring contest with each other until Kurosaki decided to stand up. "Uh.." he awkwardly began. He heard the girl smirk, "well, if you don't have any plans today, why don't I treat you to some coffee? You know, as an apology?" Instead of him being the one to offer, Kurosaki was instead, the one who was asked out on a date, at least, to him it was a date.

"Uh, yeah, sure!" Smiling brightly, the girl motioned for him to follow her. She lead him back to the Cafe where they met.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Oh, Y/N, you don't have a shift today- oop." Y/N chuckled as she strided towards the counter. She wrapped her dog's leash around her wrist before pulling up a seat in front of the counter. "Oooh, is he your boyfriend~?" The woman behind the counter sing songed, wiggling her brows while she wiped a wet cup.

Y/N chuckled. "No, he isn't." She replied. Kurosaki pulled up a seat beside her, now feeling awkward as the woman and Y/N conversed freely. "Not yet at least." Kurosaki snapped his head towards the girl so fast, he felt like his neck was going to cramp. The girl chuckled at Kurosaki's wide eyed expression.

"Two extra large coffees, Rinko-san."

"Ooh, you two must have a lot to talk about."

Kurosaki couldn't help but smile nervously at the devilish smile the woman was giving him.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          to the person who requested this, I am
          so sorry if this took so long 🙇‍♀️ i'm not
          even gonna make some lame excuse ;-;

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
01 / 21 / 21