yukimura, snake 2

DEAREST,
MissEmpress2124

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Yukimura Hyouga has sent you a friend request
Accept                           Deny

You stared, wide-eyed at the notification on your screen. You stared for a few moments before hurrying to press on the profile, wanting to check if the account was legit or not.

You checked once, twice, thrice, just to make sure that it was Yukimura Hyouga's actual account, and to your surprise, it is.

It had pictures of Yukimura Hyouga and his team playing soccer matches, along with other photos of him and his mentor, Fubuki Shirou, and you even saw that he was recently active. You couldn't believe that Yukimura would even think of sending you a friend request on social media, but the notification was there, and it seemed to glare at you.

Yukimura Hyouga has sent you a friend request
Accept                          Deny

Smiling to yourself, your heart beated faster than it ever did before, and you almost forgot about the idiocy that R/N had put you through.

You turned off your phone and was about to set it down on the nightstand to prepare for another couple hours sleep, when you heard a sharp ding! Come from your phone. Groaning you turned it on again and saw that someone had messaged you.

Yukimura Hyouga

The name rolled off your tongue beautifully, as if it was the most natural thing to say in the world. Then you realized, he had messaged you.

Yukimura Hyouga had messaged you.

Butterflies erupted in your stomach, and you couldn't help the heat that had spread across your face.

Yukimura Hyouga

Hey, so uhh
:: 1:45 a.m

So I was the one that brought you to the Nurse's Office
:: 1:45 a.m

The nurse said that she told you..
:: 1:45 a.m

And, I just wanted to check up on you
:: 1:45 a.m

I heard that you lived around my street
:: 1:45 a.m

I could come with you to school if you want
:: 1:46 a.m

You know...
:: 1:46 a.m

Just in case you would start to feel unwell or anything
:: 1:46 a.m

Of course, it's completely fine if you don't want to!
:: 1:46 a.m

But the offer's up for you to take whenever you want to
:: 1:46 a.m

Your heart was beating crazily fast, faster than you've ever experienced before. You reread all of his texts and almost immediately, you knew what to answer.

"Yukimura told me that he likes me..."

You knew it was only a joke, and you desperately wanted to believe her, but the nagging feeling behind your head kept you from believing in her. You looked down towards your dog, D/N who was looking up at you with their big, doe eyes.

"What am I going to do, D/N?" You whined to the small Shih Tzu as you lifted the little dog onto your lap.

Yukimura Hyouga