fudou x oc, strange lovers

DEAREST,
Crystalcreators

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

--- FUDOU AKIO...

I walked around the festival, clearly enjoying a relaxing day without having to look at a certain woman's face.

"Fudou... Did you just acknowledge Reya-chan as a woman?"

I shook my head.

"What?! No!"

"Really? You ain't denyin' it?"

I rolled my eyes. I was having another mental debate again.

Reya and I have been rivals for almost decade now... I haven't got a clue as to where it all began or why it even happened to begin with.

Every. Single. Time.

I'd enter the football field, and somehow.. Just somehow, I always managed to catch a glimpse of her pure white hair. Her sad, depressing, blue hoodie and that bad sense of fashion she brings with her just everywhere she goes.

( i didn't mean any of it
;-; please don't be
offended ;-; )

She was an eyesore, and I hated her with every fiber of my being.

"Dude, ya know what? "was" is a past tense. So you must think of her as something else now right?" My eyes stared deep into the floor as I started drowning in my thoughts. Everything about her was just- I don't know..

A part of me hates her, and the other... Is still confused. I don't know anymore. My thoughts are all disorganised and I can't make a clear solution out of the entire mess my mind is currently in.

"Tsk!"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Flashback

I stared at her smugly as I tried to execute a feint. The girl in front of me was one of Japan's best female football players. "What? Why don't you come and get the ball from me?" I taunted.

She stood in her place as her eyes were clearly following the ball's movements. "Heh." I whizzed past her, but in the blink of an eye, she was in front of me, her cold, blue eyes watching me.

"Fudou!" Kidou called for me. I clicked my tongue as I tried to get past her. That was a mistake. That one simple mistake... Led to my downfall.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

--- REYA-CHAN ùwú

My lips twisted into a smug grin. "What's wrong Fudou? Why don't you come and get the ball from me?" I said, taunting him as I mimicked his words from an unofficial match a few months ago.

"Tsk!" He was obviously getting irritated. "Hup!" I dodged one of his attacks. "Wew! That was a close one." I crossed my arms behind my head as I bent over slightly to the side.

"Come on Fudou? Where's all that confidence from a few minutes ago?" I grinned as he charged at me. I stuck my foot out and watched as he tripped over my outstretched foot.

"HAHAHAAHAH!!" One of my teammates hurled over and started laughing. Another one was wheezing, probably looks like she's about to faint. They were all laughing.

I kicked the ball high up in the air and kicked it straight to the goal. "That was a great game... Aki-chan~"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The stone skipped it's way through the water's clear surface until it drowned into the water. The sun was setting as it made beautiful patterns in the sky. I stood up properly.

"Ah, well..." I started to weave my way through the sea of people as I tried to find even the slightest strand of white. And then I saw her.

She wore a light blue kimono and her hair was tied into a proper bun, a single hair piece was keeping her bun from returning to her normal hair style.

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." I shook my head as I released myself from the daze I got myself stuck into. "That's alright... You look beautiful by the way."

She let out a feminine giggle. "Hey lovebirds! Get a room!" I could hear Chou yell from the distance as she stood beside her boyfriend. She put two of her hands together and mouthed excitedly, "Kiss the girl~!"

I glared at her before looking back towards Haruka. "Shall we?" A bright smile made its way upon her lips before she answered.

"We shall."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
*casually yeets myself off the balcony*

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
09 / 05 / 18