yukimura, snake 1

DEAREST,
MissEmpress2124

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

( R/N - random girl's name )

Y/N L/N was an ordinary high school girl, with an ordinary life, and a not-so-ordinary crush on the famous soccer player from her school named Yukimura Hyouga.

He was undoubtedly handsome, desired by all girls his age-with Y/N being one of those girls- and he was not only kind, but respectful and passionate as well, making him the perfect boyfriend.

Of course, Yukimura would never notice someone like Y/N, well, according to that one part in her brain that would disagree with her on evrYthIng, but she managed to catch the attention of a girl named R/N, who was at the same class as Yukimura and a close friend of his as well, along with being a manager for Hakuren's soccer team.

At first Y/N was just joking around, looking for someone to randomly chat with online, but R/N had actually replied to her and slowly, they began communicating over the small screens of their phones, only rarely ever getting to see each other face-to-face despite being in the same school.

The two girls got along quickly, with R/N sharing her problems and insecurities towards the younger girl, with her doing the same, and they soon found out, that they had many things in common.

It wasn't long 'till R/N found out about Y/N's undeniable attraction towards her friend, and she would often tease the younger over chat, often telling her what Yukimura's been up to, his likes, his dislikes, and such more.

One thing they had in common though, was that they both shared an interest towards the Panther of the field, Yukimura Hyouga. And Y/N knew before R/N would even know of her crush towards him.

It was a fine afternoon, lunch would be over in a few minutes, and Y/N was walking side-by-side with a good friend of hers. Sure they were good friends, but Y/N could never tell the other girl what she's been telling her senior.

Y/N felt a slight vibration through her warm clothes. "I mean it took me a MONTH, just a month, but I finally finished reading The Hobbit-"

R/N 🤩

Hey
:: 12:59 p.m

Come to the field!
:: 1:00 p.m

QUICKKKK
:: 1:00 p.m

I have something to tell you
:: 1:00 p.m

"I heard The Silmarillion is an even longer book compared to The Lord of the Rings trilogy-" Quickly, the H/C haired girl cut her friend off before she could say anymore. "That's great, you do you, uhm, I gotta run but I'll see you in class 'aite?" Before her friend could even reply, the teen had already dashed off, leaving her friend to wonder all by herself in the middle of the hallway.

Other students gave both her and her friend a strange look, so quickly, the Tolkien fan had scurried away to her classroom, muttering in disbelief about her friend.

Y/N had run through the hallways of the school, but it was slowed to a speed-walk as the student council president had caught her running around, but instead of being sent to the guidance councilor, Y/N was sent off with a warning upon the mere mention of R/N's name.

"Don't let me catch you breaking the rules again, or I'll break your legs." The president had warned, and Y/N had again resumed her way towards the soccer field.