fudou x oc x kidou, sudden confessions

DEAREST,
ManaRose16

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

10 years have passed, and now that the former soccer team of Teikoku Gakuen has all grown up, they decided to go out drinking as a reunion party. Fudou entered the bar, the bell above the door ringing as it signaled his entrance. "Hey, you douche, you're late." Sakuma jokingly teased the brunette. Fudou rolled his eyes at him before the two high fived. The door opened right after Fudou, and his girlfriend, Sakuma Rose, entered after him. The couple wore casual clothes that suited the casual reunion evening they were attending. "Hey, Jirou!" She smiled, going over to her blue haired brother. The older Sakuma smiled as they hugged.

"Hey, I'm gonna get us some drinks. Do you want some snacks?" Fudou offered to his girlfriend. "Oh, I'm pretty sure you already know what I want." Rose smiled, and Fudou returned it with a playful roll of his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, Sake with Dried squid." Rose giggled as Fudou gave her a peck on her forehead before walking away. Rose noticed her brother giving the brunette a glare. "Hey, Jirou, I thought you were over it already." She asked her brother while trying to get his attention away from her boyfriend.

Jirou looked at his sister before sighing. "I know, I know. I really hated him, and I can't just get rid of that." Sakuma hung his head in shame. "Jirou, I love you, but I love Fudou, and I trust him. Besides, we're adults now, we aren't the lovestruck high school couple we were 10 years ago." Sakuma knitted his brows, not liking where the conversation was headed. "I..." She slowly takes a deep breath, until suddenly, Kidou pops out of nowhere.

"Hey Rose..." He hiccuped. Sakuma takes a sip of his drink before he turns away to talk to the bartender. Kidou sits on a stool on her other side. "Kidou... are you drunk?" She asked. Kidou threw his head back, his eyes closed. He released a low hum from his throat as he hung his head low, almost as if he's fallen asleep.

"Kido-"

"Rose! I've always- liked you- but you-" Rose widened her eyes as Kidou confessed to her, despite all of his hiccuping. "But you- you've always liked- Fudou- so-" Just as he said that, Fudou came back, carrying a plate of dried squid and a bottle of sake. Once he noticed the drunk Kidou, he almost dropped the bottle of sake, if it weren't for Rose stepping in front of him. "Fudou, calm down, he's just drunk." She held his hand, looking into his eyes as a silent plea to not cause a scene. Fudou grunted, pulling his hand away from Rose's before walking off to another table.

Rose sighed. "Kidou, you're drunk. You can barely tolerate alcohol, you should go home." Sakuma glanced at his sister and Kidou from the corner of his eye. Rose looked at him. "I think you and I know that you want to bring him home." Sakuma smiled at her and put his glass down. "You know it." He said, standing up. Rose backed away as Sakuma lifted Kidou, wrapping his arm around his shoulder, but he wouldn't budge. He shoved Sakuma away with a whine, before wrapping his arms around Rose's waist, pulling her close to him. Rose groaned. From the corner of her eye, she could see Fudou glaring at her, his lips covered by the glass of sake he was drinking.

Rose quickly pried the goggle wearing brunette off of her. She pulled her brother towards her, just as Kidou tried to wrap his arms around her again, but this time, he grabbed onto Sakuma. Since Sakuma had a a few drinks, he hugged back, his face looking a little flushed. Rose chuckled before walking towards Fudou. "Well, that was quite the fuss." Before she could could down, Fudou stood up and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her to a nearby bathroom. Since it was literally just one bathroom, with no stalls, Fudou could pin Rose against the wall as soon as they entered.

He began aggressively kissing all over her neck, making sure to leave dark lovebites as he made his way up to her lips. In one swift motion, he smashed his lips onto hers, engaging her into a heated make out session. Rose was already used to Fudou's sudden aggressiveness, as they have been dating for the past few years, so she welcomed him. Still, she was having a hard time breathing, as Fudou's movements were fervent. "Fudou, wait-" she tried to say in between their hot kisses.

Fudou slammed the palm of his hand beside her head as he pulled away, breathing heavily. "I'll make sure that four eyes knows you belong to me."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          idk, i just finished season 6 of brooklyn
          nine-nine, and now i'm all over their
          heated make out sessions 😳

          anyways, i read in sakuma rose's profile
          that her crush was fudou, so i made
          him the main love interest,
          jk, i just write as much sakuma x kidou
          content as much as i can because i
          love them >w<

          anywaysss hope ya'll enjoyyyeddddd

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
06 / 06 / 21