kishibe x katsuhiko, 💙

nsfw

( WARNING!! BxB LEMON )

It was already 5 pm by the time practice had ended, but for Kishibe, he stayed until at least 6pm for more practice. When he checked his phone, he found that he had missed 37 calls, and left over 150 messages unread. All of which, were from none other than his boyfriend, Katsuhiko Aoe. Slapping his forehead, Kishibe groaned. He suddenly remembered that he was supposed to go to Katsuhiko's house to study for midterms, they haven't seen each other in a while, due ti Kishibe being busy with practice and Katsuhiko busy with his siblings. He quickly packed up his stuff and left, still wearing his soccer uniform. He grabbed the rest of his stuff from his locker before he dashed out of the school, passing by the security guard and then gates.

By the time Kishibe got to the gates of the Katsuhiko household, he was panting heavily and sweating even more. The cold, night air wasn't helping either. He quickly rung the doorbell without a second thought, and he soon regretted it. He smacked his forehead for the second time that day. The door slammed open, and Kishibe thought his heart would drop as he saw the upset look on his boyfriend's face. "Taiga!!" Katsuhiko ran out the door and hurriedly opened the gates. Kishibe raised his hand to greet his lover, but instead of a scolding, or a smack to the head, he was instead, thrown off balance as Katsuhiko jumped on top of him, crying about how worried he was. Kishibe was surprised, he thought he would be angry, but seeing his lover all over him made him smile.

"Hey, hey, shush, I'm right here." Kishibe cooed comfortingly in his lover's ear. Katsuhiko raised his head and revealed his face to Kishibe. His eyes and cheeks were red, and a streamline of tears fell from his teal orbs. His bottom lip was also trembling, and a little bit of snot ran down his nose. Kishibe didn't even know why he thought his boyfriend would get upset in the first place; Katsuhiko Aoe was the softest, most kind hearted person there ever was. "Aoe!! Get off the ground you snotface! Eugh!" Aoe's older sister, Anya came out the door, a scowl on her face as she noticed her little brother on the ground. "But sis!" Aoe whined, getting up. He soon helped Kishibe stand up as well, pouting and hanging his head low in embarrassment. "Sorry I jumped at you... I was just worried, I mean, you weren't answering your phone, and it was getting late and-" a soft kiss on the cheek made Katsuhiko stop rambling. Kishibe tossed his head to the side in confusion as soon as he noticed what Katsuhiko was wearing.

"Are you wearing my clothes?" Kishibe smirked. Blushing, Katsuhiko pulled the hem of his boyfriend's hoodie down until it reached the middle of his thighs. Smiling softly, Kishibe kissed his forehead, which earned him a smile from his blonde boyfriend. "Ugh, just get inside you two." Anya grumbled, going inside as she heard her two other younger brothers arguing again. "Ichiro! Ichigo! What did I say about fighting?!" Anya yelled as she entered the living room. Kishibe removed his shoes at the entrance. Hearing Anya's angry yells from the living room scared him a little, but if it wasn't directed at him, he felt alright. "You can go and use my bathroom. Anya and I will prepare dinner, so don't take long, okay?" Katsuhiko took Kishibe's bag and placed it on a nearby shelf, where all of his and his siblings bags were lined up against each other. The blonde pressed a tender kiss on Kishibe's cheek and smiled softly at him before heading towards the kitchen. Kishibe couldn't help but smile.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Dinner was over in a flash, but Kishibe could vaguely remember Anya feeding their little sister, Annika, the twins, Ichiro and Ichigo fighting for the last chicken leg, and Aoe... what exactly was he doing in dinner? Anyways, none of that mattered right now. Kishibe opened the door to Katsuhiko's room, only to find his blonde haired lover laying on his bed, pants and underwear missing, and his legs spread open. The lights were turned off, but Kishibe could faintly see the outline of his lover's half naked, and sweating body. "So is this why you weren't at dinner?" Smirking, Kishibe approached the bed and crawled on top of his lover, who seemed to shift uncomfortably beneath him. Kishibe opened the blinds, which was just beside Katsuhiko's bed. Almost immediately, the light from the full moon poured into the room, allowing Kishibe to see his lover in all his half naked glory, wearing his hoodie, with his pants and underwear missing.