tsunami, sprains

DEAREST,
netoiu

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You've always hated hospitals. Just knowing that hospitals in general, had so many people die within its walls gave you the shivers. But as soon as you heard that Tsunami was in the hospital, you somehow managed to overcome your hatred of the place for the sake of your boyfriend. You were at the ice cream shop your mother owned, eating a cone of ice cream and rewatching all of Inazuma Japan's matches during the FFI. It still didn't feel real to you that they won. Everyrime you watched the videos, seeing their stubbornness and their determination despite all their flaws gave you goosebumps.

You watched as Tsunami score a perfect shoot onto the goal, when suddenly, "Y/N! Come down here! Quick!" You furrowed your brows at the panic lacing your mother's voice. You ran out your room and down the stairs, ice cream still in hand. When you arrived downstairs, your mother was standing by the phone, a worried look on her face. "Mom?" You asked. "Y/N, Jousuke's mother called..." she slowly began. She sniffled. Worried, you walked closer to her, trying to comfort your worried mother. "Jousuke's at the hospital."

Splat.

With those words, a perfectly good ice cream fell onto the floor.

You left the ice cream there, not bothering to clean it up, as you rushed upstairs to your room. You grabbed your phone and wallet, before running downstairs again, at full speed this time, but careful as to not trip. "Y/N-" you ignored your mother's worried calls as you grabbed your sunhat and purse. Stuffing your phone and wallet onto the purse, you put on your slippers, and left in hurry.

As you walked down the streets, you couldn't help but think about how or why your boyfriend sprained his ankle. Sure, he was energetic, he loved to just run around, working out his body- just thinking about all of that made you feel stupid. You groaned. 'Of course Jousuke would sprain his ankle! He's Jousuke! The super athletic football star and surfer.' Despite your inner distressing situation, all the people you passed by that day had smiles on their faces. Seeing the smiles on their faces made you calm down, even if it was just a little bit. You thought to yourself, 'maybe it wasn't as bad as it sounded?' You hoped.

But as soon as you arrived at the hospital, your eyebrow twitched. "Hey, Y/N~!" There he was, the person you loved with all your heart, laying on a hospital bed with his leg hanging by a sling, and a stupidly bright smile on his face. You restrained yourself from scolding him right then and there, because of his mother. She smiled softly as soon as she noticed you. "Y/N, thank you so much for being here. You see, I have a lot of work to do, so if you don't mind.." she motioned to her son, and you immediately understood. "Of course auntie, I'll take good care of him." Tsunami felt a shiver run up his spine as you gave him a sharp glare.

Smiling, Tsunami's mother stood up and left, but not before sayo goodbye. As soon as she was gone, you let all hell loose. "What happened this time?" You began.

"Well- we were playing soccer, and-"

"And?"

"And I tripped... and fell... and sprained my ankle."

You breathed in, about to tell him off, when Tsunami suddenly pulled you onto the bed with him. "Jousuke! What are you doing?!" You exclaimed, struggling to get free from his grip. He simply chuckled, resting most of his body weight on you, preventing you from escaping. "Relax, Y/N~ It's just a sprain! It's not like they're gonna chop my foot off!" He joked. You knew that he was just trying to reassure you, and it made you feel dumb that he was the one comforting you despite his injury. You sighed. "Fine." Tsunami grinned with a childish glee, that was, until you hit soflty him on the arm.

"Ow!" He whined. "Jeez, my mom nearly cried because of you, and I thought you were in an accident or something!" You pouted. You tried to cross your arms, but as you were trapped, you could out huff and hope that was enough to convey your feelings. Tsunami didn't really care though, as he had lifted himself away, only to pull you closer towards him. "Come on, you came here to comfort me, right~?" He teased, placing a gentle kiss on your neck. You blushed, the shade of red running down your ears, and down your neck.

Tsunami found it cute, and he began peppering kisses all over your neck. You stifled a laugh, determined not to let him win. But after a few more kisses, you completely gave in, laughing as he tickled your neck with soft kisses. After a few seconds, he pulled away, a playful smile on his lips. You both just staring at each other, until you pulled him in for a kiss. It was soft and gentle, as if you were afraid of hurting your boyfriend. Tsunami seemed to enjoy it though, as the two of you just sat there on his bed, kissing each other softly. No heated kisses or anything, just small and soft kisses, filled with love.

After you both pulled away, Tsunami laid his head on the pillow, while you rested your head on your hand, where your elbow was propped up against the pillow. You played with his hair absent-mindedly, as he smiled.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          whooshh, two tsunami updates  😗
          also, to the person who requested this,
          i'm super happy that my stories were.
          able to cheer you up!

          i just wanna let you know that i'm
          always willing to listen, just send me a
          message! idk, i just wanted to let you
          know that i can listen, because having
          someone listen to you during bad days
          always helps ♡♡

          to my other readers too, i'm here to
          listen-or read-because you a have
          always been here, reading through my
          stories, which are literally just another
          version of my mood and thoughts.

          well, just like my mom says, it's not a
          bad life, just a bad day
          i hope all of you know how beautiful
          and amazing you all are~♡♡

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
06 / 07 / 21