nosaka x anna, carnival

DEAREST,
cherrieah

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

It was currently friday evening. Mikado Anna brushed her hair in front of her mirror as she prepared for bed when her ring tone suddenly echoed throughout her bathroom, bouncing off the marble tiles. She put down her brush and picked up her phone, the caller ID showing a certain name; Nosaka Yuuma.

A blush spread across Anna's cheeks. "Why would he call me this late?" She asked. She had exchanged numbers with him during one of Raimon's matches, where Nosaka was watching in the crowds. She breathed in and out, calming her racing heart.

She pressed the green button and held the phone against her ear, unaware of her own hand trembling slightly. "Y-Yes?" She asked, her voice a higher pitch than usual. She sweat dropped at her pathetic tone. "Ah, Anna, Rinko gave me two tickets to a newly opened carnival nearby. She asked me to come with her for a double date." Anna could swear her face exploded in red when he asked her that question.

"A d-date?" She repeated back, just to make sure. She heard Nosaka hum from the other end of the line. "Yes, tomorrow. If you're busy, it's all right." He told her. "No, no. I'm completely free tomorrow! I'll meet you at the entrance then?" Before she knew it, she had already agreed to come. She could almost hear Nosaka smiling on the other end.

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow, Anna. Good night." Nosaka hung up and Anna muffled her scream in her hands. She looked back at the mirror, suddenly taking notice of all the tiny little details that gave her insecurities. She ended up spending more than a few minutes with her skin care routine, all to prepare for tomorrow.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

When Anna arrived at the carnival, it was around 3 noon. Families and lovers entered through the arch together, smiling excitedly, but Anna has yet to see Nosaka. She fiddled with her fingers, mentally debating on whether or not she should call Nosaka.

She bit her lip and pulled out her phone. "Anna, there you are." She looked up, sighing in relief when she saw the red head walking towards her, waving his hand. "Nosaka!" She smiled, walking up to him. "Oh, you dressed up nicely."

Anna blushed and twirled a lock of her hair. She wore something cute and pink, something that matched the carnival's aesthetic, while her hair was tied up in two buns. She woke up extra early just to make sure she could prepare for everything. She sighed before smiling. "So, let's go inside?" She asked, pointing towards the gates.

"Oh, but Rinko and her boyfriend aren't here yet." Anna raised a brow. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Don't you remember?" He said to her. Before he could continue, they heard someone call out, "Hey lovebirds! Glad you could come!" They both turned towards the sound of the voice.

They saw Rinko herself, her arm wrapped around her boyfriend's. Fidio Ardena smiled warmly from beside her as he waved and said a small greeting of his own. Once the four of them were standing together, Rinko pulled out her wallet, where there were two tickets. "Oh, I think I forgot my shades in the car." Rinko hums as she pus her arm away from Fidio to pat down her pockets.

Fidio chuckled. "Babe, your glasses are up in your head." He smiled, pulling down the sleek black pair of shades down to the bridge of Rinko's nose. She stared at her nose, her irises crossed together as she stared, dumbfounded, at the shades on her nose. "Oh."

As he was taller, Fidio was able to press a kiss to Rinko's temple, catching the young businesswoman by surprise. "Fidio!" She whines playfully. The Italian soccer player only chuckled as he wraps an arm around his girlfriend's waist. Nosaka chuckles at the couple's sweetness, but Anna couldn't help but feel jealous of how sweet they looked.