rococo, novel

DEAREST,
annaheart123

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Your name is Y/N L/N, a young Japanese woman working as an author of various romance and comedy novels.

With your growing popularity, your fans want to know how you started writing such passionate stories. Well, why don't we find out how she wrote her first romance novel?

It all started on one hot, sunny day at Africa.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Y/N was out of her comfort zone in Japan when she finally graduated from college. She decided to visit her family in her mother's side far off in the countryside of Cotarl.

There, she met the renowned goalkeeper of Little Gigants, Rococo Urupa. He was a tall and handsome young man with tanned skin, cheerful dark eyes, and an unwavering smile that always brightened up your day. I'd be lying if I told you she didn't fall for him.

Oh yes, she fell for him, and she fell hard. She first met Rococo when she was out to buy some medicine for her sick Aunt Katya, and some other food to prepare for lunch.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Flashback

It was early in the morning and the morning sun dawned over the beautiful landscape of Cotarl. A few locals dotted the village down below the cliff as I sat at the edge, swinging my legs back and fourth as I hummed a Japanese lullaby my mother would sing to me when I was younger.

I rushed inside the house when I heard something crash. I nearly cried when I found Aunt Katya lying there on the floor, blood staining the dress she was wearing as she covered her mouth with her hand, blood seeping from the gaps between her fingers.

"Auntie!" I cried as I ran towards her, stopping to crouch beside her as I held her shoulders to support her. She looked at me with sad, blue eyes as she spoke in a quiet tone, "Y/N dear, I'm alright. Just a little sick." She coughed after that and I looked at her worriedly.

"Can I do anything for you Auntie?" I asked. She looked at me. "I'm so sorry if you have to do this for me dear, but can you go into the village? Go to Ms. Nakajima, the medicine I need is with her..." She said weakly. I nodded my head before helping her get to her bed so she could rest.

"Do you need anything else Auntie?" Her eyes wandered the place, a habit I noticed her doing whenever she tried to remember something. "Well, there's money on the kitchen counter, go and get some fresh vegetables so I could prepare some lunch." Nodding my head, I reached over to cover my aunt with her blanket. "Anything else?" I continued before I waited for her response.

"There's a list of what you need to buy. It's just beside the money." She breathed out tiredly. "Thank you for doing this Y/N." I nodded my head before I left her to rest. I grabbed the money she told me about before grabbing a rattan basket that sat against the doorframe of the house entrance.

I left the house and made sure to lock the door just in case. When I was sure that I had everything I needed for my little trip, I headed towards the village, following the dirt path my aunt and I always used when we went to the village.