saru x fei, crackheads

DEAREST,
janesho5

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Over at the far corner, a certain purple haired female was giggling to herself as she held a pencil in one hand, the other holding down a piece of paper.

"What's she up to?" Someone said from the small group that formed near the girl.

"I don't know. She's been like that ever since last week."

A gasp resounded from the crowd as everyone turned their heads towards the girl with orange hair. The palms of her hands her pressed against her cheeks as a shocked expression was written all over her face.

"Don't tell me..."

"What? What?! Nike, tell u- me!" Giris whisper-yelled at the girl and grabbed her shoulders.

Nike looked away, "Please tell me it isn't what I think it is..." She muttered before turning her head to look at Giris.

"She must've gone through my stuff and... Found it." She emphasised the last word before Giris released her from his grip.

"I don't get it. What do you mean by 'It'?" Another one interjected from the group.

"My stash of... Yaoi doujinshis..." The girl hung her head shamefully as Giris sighed before pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yaoi... What is that?"

"Well... It's bl, or- or as they call... Yaoi." She stumbled on her words before putting emphasis on the last word. "In other words, gay...?" Nike nodded her head before turning to look at Meia who wasn't there anymore.

"Wait- wait- wait. Where's Meia?" She asked. Everyone started craning their necks to look for the said girl. An ear piercing scream resounded through the entire base as everyone's heads shot up.

"Was that-"

"Saru..." The group scrambled to their feet as they all ran towards the source of the voice. Arriving at the said place, they saw an embarrassed Saru curled up in a ball and a red faced Fei who was staring at them, his jaw hanging down as Meia was seen beside him, an innocent look on her face.

"What happened?!" Giris exclaimed as he rushed to Saru's side.

"My eyes... They've been burned." Saru replied quietly before curling into a ball once again. "All what I did was introduce them to Yaoi." Meia replied, a wide grin set on her pretty face.

Nike stepped forwards and shook her head, "Meia, we aren't supposed to introduce them to Yaoi..." She sighed disappointingly before leaving the room. Giris grumbled before dragging Meia out of the room, the group following from behind as they left Saru and Fei.

Silence surrounded them until Fei broke it, "Hey Saru... Is it true?" He started quietly as to not agitate the white haired man who can turn into a gorilla- "No...?" Saru mentally slapped himself for giving Fei an unsure answer. "Okay... So what do you think about Yaoi?" Fei asked as he tried to lighten up the mood surrounding them.

( i think it is beautiful and
is a work of art that needs
to be given more understanding-
*author-chan gets slapped
in her bootiful face* )

Saru sat up and hugged his knees close to his chest, "I don't think two guys liking each other is bad..."

( nothing manlier than
two gay men getting
married- *gets slapped
in the face again* )

Fei chuckled, "Yeah... Hey Saru?"

"Yeah?"

"What would you do... If I told you that I liked you?" Complete silence enveloped the two as Fei started to realise what he just said. "S-Saru! Th-that was completely random! I-!" And just like that, Fei was silenced by the soft lips of his white haired companion on his own.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          hey besties!! remember that i love you
          all~ keep vibing and thriving~

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
06 / 06 / 18