shindou, frowns

DEAREST,
AnimeLoverOnline824

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

——— SHINDOU TAKUTO...

"Good morning Y/N-chan."

"Hmm... Ah, mornin' Takuto." I stared at the sleepy female and processed her appearance for a good five minutes.

Disheveled H/C, half lidded and tired E/C orbs with dark bags underneath, messy uniform, and shockingly pale skin.

"I know you were in the hospital for a month, but this appearance is going too far." I said. She merely dismissed my worried statements as she walked down the corridor towards her classroom.

Summer passed away like a breeze, simply because I was at vacation with my parents. "Hey, Y/N-senpai? You okay? You look like like a ghost or something." I snickered at the harmless joke Kariya made as he laughed at his own joke.

"How about I turn you into a ghost?" For a brief moment, I thought I saw shivers run up Kariya's spine as he gulped and backed away. "Hey, Y/N, that wasn't very nice." She turned towards me, a frown present upon her lips, "Shut up, you know how irritated I am towards the first-years." She slid open the door to our classroom and entered. She yawned and covered her mouth in the process as she sat in her seat at the far end of the room.

I sat beside her, "Hey Y/N, you know I'm always here. You weren't really like this before you went to the hospital." I said as I held her hand. She sighed before shaking her head, "Not telling huh? Why don't we head to the music room?" She nodded quietly before standing up, her hand still intertwined with mine.

We walked through the school hallways as we passed by many students, females basically, who were emitting dangerous, dark, jealous auras. I felt Y/N grip my hand tighter as she looked down, her hair covering her face as the frown on her lips pushed downwards even further.

"Hey." I stopped walking as she did the same. All eyes were still on us. "Good. Keep it up." I smirked as I lifted Y/N's chin up. "What..." she whispered as her eyes were fully open now. I could see her E/C eyes shine with curiosity as I pressed my body against hers.

"Stop frowning, it doesn't suit you." She huffed before smirking, "The same goes to you with those smirks." She replied. I closed my eyes for a brief moment and kissed her as a series of shocked gasps were heard from the crowd of students.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          stay safe and happy besties!! i love
          you~♡ keep vibing and thriving my
          beautiful besties

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
05 / 04 / 18