shirou x fuyu x kazemaru, 💙

sfw

Koyona Fuyu and Fubuki Shirou were the perfect couple. Was what everyone would say. Shirou was always so careful and loving when it came to the blue haired teen, and Fuyu, couldn't possibly hope for a someone more perfect than Fubuki Shirou. So what exactly happened?

It started out very subtle, the signs were so trivial, Fuyu could just overlook it like nothing ever happened. Shirou, who would always take him on as many dates as he could, walk him back home after every date, or sometimes even stayed over, slowly stopped doing all of that. They could only see each other on weekends, because they were from separate schools, and it was usually the older Fubuki who would come over to Miyagi to hang out. But slowly, Shirou stopped going to Miyagi, saying he was busy with practice and such.

Then Shirou stopped answering his calls, or replying to his texts. Whatever happened to that sweet angel who would always call him whenever, and wherever just to hear his voice? Or call him religiously every night, before going to sleep? As the signs began to escalate, Fuyu began to get paranoid, he kept thinking about how Shirou would find someone so much better than him, or maybe he found a lover who was close by. Fuyu's sister, Haru, told him to calm down, and that maybe something happened and Shirou just needed space. Fuyu wanted to believe that, he really did, but his fears, thoughts, anxieties were getting to him, so much so, that it affected his performance during soccer.

"Captain? Are you okay? You look kinda... stressed?" One of his teammates approached him during the middle of a practice match with Raimon. "I'm fine, just go." He snapped, tightening his fists to the point where his knuckles turned white. His teammate reluctantly left him alone and returned to their position. Kazemaru noticed the captain's lack of energy and focus, so he decided to approach him after the practice match ended. It was Raimon's win. Gritting his teeth, Fuyu glared at the scoreboard. "Fuyu, right?" Fuyu whipped his head around ti look at Kazemaru, who took a step back in surprise upon noticing the terrifying glare the Captain was giving him.

But after noticing it was just Kazemaru, Fuyu's eyes softened, and his tense body relaxed slightly. "Sorry..." He mumbled an apology, looking away with a little blush. "It's fine but... what about you? Your teammate was right when they said you looked stressed." Fuyu looked down at his feet, his thoughts immediately wandering to Shirou once again. Smiling softly, Kazemaru reached out to the dazed captain, before brushing away his bangs. Surprised, Fuyu slowly looked up, his eyes looking a little hazy. "Shirou...?" Kazemaru shook his head before tucking a strand of hair behind Fuyu's ear.

"Your bangs are so long, it really keeps me from seeing your pretty eyes." Fuyu's eyes widened. When he blinked, the image of Shirou that he saw on Kazemaru had faded back into reality. Upon meeting the fellow blue haired male's soft, amber eyes, he felt as if, his heart skipped a beat.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Thanks for agreeing to come with me, Kazemaru. And also, sorry I had to drag you into this.." apologized the baby blue haired male. Chuckling, Kazemaru softly flicked Fuyu's forehead. Fuyu whined and rubbed the spot where his friend had flicked him, before pouting as he looked into his friend's amber eyes. Kazemaru closed his eyes and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry about it. I wanted to see Hokkaido myself, and you are paying for the ride~" Kazemaru teased, getting close to Fuyu's face and showing him a toothy grin. Blushing, Fuyu looked away before gently pushing him away. "Too close." He muttered. Kazemaeu blinked in confusion before he backed away. "Man, Fubuki is super lucky he has a cute boyfriend like you." He sighed, leaning back onto his seat as he looked out the window of the train to see the scenery pass by him in a blur.

As Fuyu's brain finally processed his friend's words after about a minute or two, his face exploded in red. Kazemaru noticed immediately, but instead instead asking if he was okay or not, he simply laughed at him before ruffling his hair. "Don't say embarrassing stuff like that... you idiot!" Fuyu swatted Kazemaru's hand away from his head before he could ruin his hair any more than he already did.

Upon arriving at Hokkaido, the duo got out of the train together. "Let's go, Fuyu."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Hakuren was having a practice match with another school. As expected of Hokkaido, it was freezing, especially since it was almost winter. Kazemaru and Fuyu stood at the sidelines, observing each player, yet Fuyu's eyes couldn't help but wander over to Shirou every single time. "It looks like they haven't noticed us yet." Kazemaru muttered loudly enough just for Fuyu to hear. Fuyu nodded, pulling up his scarf to his nose as the air began to get colder. The two noticed two girls sitting at the bench, cheering the team on. What Fuyu's ears seemed to pick uo though, was the fact that one of the girls was cheering on Shirou specifically. The first half ended and the two participatibg teams went to the benches to grab their water. When Shirou was close enough, the girl who was cheering him on earlier gave him his water bottle, then she wrapped a towel around his head as she dried his sweat.

Fuyu stared hard at the two, and Kazemaru noticed the scary aura that was now being emitted by Fuyu. Shirou was laughing as the girl wiped his face. Then she stayed still for a moment, and her eyes seemed to stare straight into Shirou's. They stared into each other's eyes, both looking as if they were the only people in the entire world. Then it happened in the blink of an eye. The girl swiftly pressed a kiss against his lips. Fuyu grew upset at this, his fists were tightly clenching his coat, and he looked just about ready to murder that girl. All he needed was a knife or weapon of sorts. Fuyu expected Shirou to either push her away or reject her, but he instead pulled her closer to him as he pressed his lips against hers.

That's when Fuyu snapped. Kazemaru looked at his friend and was about to say something, when Fuy had suddenly bent down.he gathered the thin layer of snow that began to form on the ground. He gathered then onto his palms, then he formed a snowball. "Fuyu-" Kazemaru began. "I don't exactly have a knife to throw, but this'll do." Fuyu was heartbroken, upset, angry, sad... and he wanted Shirou to know that. He winded up his arm, before throwing the snowball, accurately hitting the girl on the head. The girl jolted in surprise, and so did the other members of Hakuren, including Shirou.

Shirou had a look of anger on his face, but as soon soon as he saw Fuyu standing there, eyes red, body trembling, and tears running down his cheeks, nearly nearly the color in his face had drained away. Kazemaru grabbed Fuyu's shoulders and was about to drag him away, but the powder blue haired male stayed still. He wanted Shirou to see him, to see the look of hurt on his face, and to let him know how he felt. No words were needed; Shirou understood. He shoved himself away from the girl, and dashed towards Fuyu. "Don't you dare come closer!" Instead of it coming from Fuyu, it came from Kazemaru's mouth.

Kazemaru stood protectively in front of Fuyu, his face showing anger. "Don't you dare... you've already hurt him enough. I thought you could take care of him, but this is... this is disappointing, even for you, Fubuki Shirou. Fuyu deserves so much better than you!! After he trusted you with his heart..." Kazemaeu looked away in anger, he turned on his heel and wrapped his arm around Fuyu's shoulders. "Don't look at him anymore. Just keep your eyes on me, focus only on me. Come on." Kazemaru pulled him away from the scene, leaving only Shirou to silently reach his hand out to Fuyu, who had his back turned to him.

Fuyu leaned his head on Kazemaru's shoulder as they walked away from the school. Kazemaru's arm was still wrapped around Fuyu, although this time, it was on his waist. Tears dripped down Fuyu's eyes like a waterfall of crystals. Kazemaru rubbed the blue haired male's shoulder comfortingly as he pulled him even closer to his body. The cold winter air was approaching, as it blew past them. The air was cold in Hokkaido, but as the pair clung to each other as they walked, they never felt warmer.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
so uhh, yaz, i am now starting the eyes
blue like the atlantic one shot series!
each color is based on my oc's eye
color, and a psychological emotion.
i'll also be updating my oc book, y'know,
make it a little bit prettier-

anyways, hope ya'll enjoy~
stay safe and drink your waterssss