aphrodi, my goddess

DEAREST,
YukinaAiko

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

——— AFURO TERUMI...

I sighed for probably the hundredth time this day. My crimson orbs followed the flawless figure of the orange haired goddess, a gentle, caring smile was present on her face as she laughed her melodic, angelic laugh.

The pretty goddess I was just staring at, was Hestei Rei, or as they'd call her, "Hestia." She's amazing at everything, but oblivious to flirty comments.

I should know.

"Hey, stop staring her like a hopeless romantic and, or, slash lovestruck idiotic God that thinks he can't get a girl." Ignoring my friend's comment, I continued staring at her until she turned around, her shining yellow hues meeting mine. She gave a close eyed smile before waving at me. I blushed and reluctantly waved back at her. God, she's so pretty.

She turned around as her hair flowed gently against the warm, summer breeze. I remember not too long ago, Posei told me something about her position being a defender. She used to play as one, until misfortune fell upon her and she never played soccer ever since. I walked towards the soccer field, club activities started supposedly a few minutes ago, but I was too distracted to remember.

Oh well.

"Captain, if you don't pull yourself together, I am going to slap you with my fist." I heard the others snicker at Ares' threat. "That doesn't even make any sense." Hera snorted. I chuckled as I sauntered to the center of the field. "Well if your so desperate, let's start practice then, shall we?" Every time I made an attempt to perform a hissatsu, an image of a smiling Hestei would flash before my eyes, successfully distracting me and allowing me to fail my shoot. "Where's Hera?" I asked, suddenly taking notice of the missing presence of the cocky brunette who we call, Hera.

"Hey! Aphrodi!"

"Well speak of the devil and he shall come." I heard from behind me, identifying it to be Posei who stated it sarcastically. "Oh, ha-ha, very funny." Hera marched towards me, his hand gripping the arm of a familiar orange haired student. "Ouch! Hera, that hurts!"

Hera grabbed my wrist, "Hera, Hestia's getting hurt!" I exclaimed and tried to pry his hands off of us. "Nope, not until the two of you get together. Aphrodi, your the team captain, we aren't going to function correctly if your ditzy brain keeps thinking about somethi- someone else!" A heavy blush coated my face. "What? Aphrodi, what's wrong?" Hera's hands slipped off and he stood there, waiting, the team as well. Hestei's face neared mine as I felt my face get warmer.

"Aphrodi?" Her long eyelashes touched her cheeks as she blinked, an innocent appearance above her usual warm and happy one. "U-uh..." I murmured as I covered my blushing face with my two hands. I slowly crouched down, hoping that she'd just leave.

But instead though, I felt thin arms wrap around my crouching figure. "It's okay." Is what I heard. My hands slowly unveiled my flustered face. "The captain's face is flushed!" I immediately covered my face again out of pure embarrassment. "Hey, I heard from someone that you like me. Is that true?" I don't know why, but I replied with a slight nod, my face still covered.

I felt soft hands interact with my wrists. "Aphrodi?" I allowed whoever this was to uncover my face as I squeezed my eyes shut, refusing to meet the gazes of my team and the beautiful goddess before me.

"Do you like me?"

"S-so what if I do??" I heard a soft laugh before me. My eyes opened slightly as I was met with the loving gaze of a beautiful goddess. "That would be perfect, because I like you too."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          stay safe and happy besties!! i love
          you~♡ keep vibing and thriving my
          beautiful besties

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
05 / 04 / 18