discontinuing.

yeah, i'm really sorry but... i have to discontinue this book. no matter how much i try to force myself to reignite that spark, that love that i once had for inazuma eleven, it just... doesn't come to me. 

and it's sad, because the whole reason i started wattpad in the first place was because i loved inazuma eleven and its characters. i loved everyone there, including the hot and pretty background characters who appealed to 11-year-old me -- yes, i started wattpad at 11 years old, ew, i know -- and i know that inazuma eleven was magical for every reader of this book's childhood as well.

but i'm really sorry. i just can't bring myself to continue this book anymore. 

don't get me wrong, inazuma eleven was really special for me, it built my childhood and made me want to try playing soccer even though i hate moving around. but i'm really sorry to disappoint, especially to those who i haven't completed their requests. 

inazuma eleven is just a special, really, really special memory to me now. something i'll keep in a box and tuck into a special place inside my head.

thank you for supporting this book for so long, seriously, it means the world to me. but that doesn't mean i'm quitting writing, i have other books, which i haven't updated in a while... but i'm trying. high school isn't as forgiving as junior high school. 

i love inazuma eleven, always will.

i love all of you, for the support. 

i really hoped that you all enjoyed this book, and the previous one. they were my origin story here in wattpad.

i love you all and thank you <3