nagusuzu, hirohaiza, meet the family

DEAREST,
Anime_nerdgirl17
kyrios_sole

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

--- HAIZAKI RYOUHEI...

I growled, gritting my teeth as Hiroto, my boyfriend of two years, fixed my hair into a ponytail. "Is tying my hair really necessary?" I grunted while furiously glaring at my reflection in the mirror as Hiroto picked up a brush from the desk in front of me. "Because, Ryou, you're going to meet my fucking family." I felt Hiroto harshly tug my hair as he gave me an annoyed scowl.

"Why though?!" I yelled which only made Hiroto pull my hair even harder. "It's only natural, you dumbass! I mean, I dressed up nicely when I met your parents, so of course, you have to do the same!" I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Hiroto finally put down the brush after a few more strokes. "Are you nervous?" He whispered, leaning close into my ear which made a shiver run down my spine as my body tensed. "W-who's nervous?!" I exclaimed. Hiroto chuckled before planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

"It'll be alright, so calm down." He pulled back, making me relax my body as he patted my head. "Come on. Dinner starts at 6pm, let's go."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I gulped seeing the imposing manor owned by the Kira's, up close. "Ryouhei." I turned my attention to Hiroto. "Come on, let's go inside, everyone's waiting." He held out a hand to me, a slight smirk on his face. I clicked my tongue before turning my head away, feeling my face heat up a little bit. I reluctantly grabbed his hand before he lead me inside.

"Took you long enough, young master." I looked at the person who spoke. It was the golden eyed tulip head from Eisei gakuen who Raimon played against and effortlessly defeated. Hiroto scowled at the sight of him, rolling his eyes before furrowing his brows.

"Is that him? The guy who you're madly in love with?" Another person entered the room, scowling as he looked at me with irritated teal eyes. "Nagumo, Suzuno, shut the hell up, would you? We're only here to have dinner, not to butt heads with you two dumbasses." I frowned, tightening my grip on Hiroto's hand. He seemed to notice, as he suddenly glanced in my direction before shooting a glare at the two.

"No but seriously? That's the guy you chose over Tatsuya?" I was about to say something, when Hiroto suddenly tore his hand away from mine, making my eyes go wide. "You-!!" Hiroto stepped forward, when all of a sudden, a clap was heard. A small, old man appeared at the top of the grand staircase, and beside him was a green haired woman with a stern look on her face.

"That's enough now, my children. Suzuno, Nagumo, if you two have other plans, you may be excused from dinner." The old man smiled at them, making the two look at each other with furrowed brows before leaving the room, but not before shooting Hiroto and I a dirty look. I clicked my tongue at them before turning to look at Hiroto.

He was looking down, a shadow cast upon his eyes as his fists were clenched. I contemplated on whether or not I should say something. I didn't say anything, instead, I held his hand. He turned his head so he could look at me. His eyes were wide as I gave him the most serious look I could give.

"Hiroto, it's so nice to see you back home after all this time." Hiroto sighed before nodding his head. "Yeah..." I nodded my head at him as the old man continued, "great, then how about dinner?"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

--- SUZUNO FUUSUKE...

"Damn that Hiroto!" I heard Nagumo yell out in frustration, as he ruffled his hair. I sighed. "Calm down. If he's the one Hiroto wants, then there's nothing we can do about it." I told him. Nagumo looked back at me, his eyes a little teary. "But... Tatsuya..!" I gave him a halfhearted grin as I wrapped one arm around his body. "Come on. Let's go have dinner somewhere else." I grabbed his hand and dragged him away, leading him out of the house and into the quiet, forest path that lead to the manor.

"Where are we going?" He asked, his voice a little clearer than earlier. "Dinner." I replied simply. The moon shined it's light down on us as we relished in the peace between the two of us. It's not everyday we get some quiet time like this to ourselves, especially, ever since we lost against Raimon, the others have been training even harder than before, to prepare for the next time we face off against Raimon, and Nagumo and I, well, we just got dragged into their mess, more specifically, that matcha ice cream head, Midorikawa, dragged us to practice.

It's already been two years, but not once, have we ever won against them in a match. I don't even know why the others are even trying so hard, I mean, in just a few more months, we'll be graduating.

"Nagumo?" I heard Nagumo hum in reply as his eyes remained glued to the pavement. "Should we... should we tell the others....?" I whispered, more so to myself, as I stopped in my tracks. Nagumo was the same. He remained frozen in his position as he stared wide eyed at me. For a brief moment, I looked up at him, but his face still remained shock.

"I knew it..." I said to myself as I looked away. "You don't want them to know... our family..." I could hear my voice trembling. How shocking, this was probably the only time, apart from that one time I was born, I cried. And for a stupid reason at that. "Suzuno-" I turned my body away from him as he tried to reach out.

"Nagumo... I deserve to be selfish, right?" I didn't look at him. "Hiroto and that bastard, Haizaki, are together, and they've told our old man..." I gritted my teeth. "So why... when it's us... I..." I couldn't form a proper sentence as millions of thoughts ran through my mind, but they were gone as soon as they were there. "Suzuno listen-"

Out of those millions of thoughts, only one seemed to properly form into my mind, so with everything I've got, I took a deep breath and yelled,

"I just want everyone to know your mine!"

...

I panted from the sudden outburst, my chest was heaving, and my heart was aching so much, I couldn't bear it. Hell, I couldn't even bring myself to look at Nagumo and his stupidly attractive face. "Out of the 7 billion people around the world, why did I have to fall for an idiot like you...." I muttered to myself.

"Suzuno." Nagumo called, his voice stern. He rarely used a tone like that on me, but I chose to keep my gaze away from him as I stared at the pavement. "Suzuno." He called again, this time, louder, and more serious. I heard Nagumo click his tongue before he marched up to me and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Suzuno Fuusuke!" He forced me to look at him, and I was shocked. His eyes burned with so much passion, while the warmth in his hands seeped into my body. "Who gives a damn about Haizaki, or that stupid young master, Hiroto! Who gives a damn about everyone else?!" He yelled at my face.

"Why does everyone matter to you so much?! I'm right here! And I always will be! So what are you so afraid of?!"

"To love someone, means that you're ready to show your most vulnerable sides to them. That's what I think at least!"

"Nagumo.. I..." He gritted his teeth before pulling me into an embrace. "I don't know why you're suddenly jealous of those two, but if that's what you really want then..." his grip on me tightened. "Then I'll show the whole world that you belong to me."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
hear me out- i decided to just merge
these two requests cuz i've got no more
ideaass istg i don't have enough
braincells for all of this-
i'm sorry ;-;

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
11 / 15 / 20