hikaru x oc, sweets

DEAREST,
Inazuma11Fangirl3923

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I smiled as I opened the oven, the sweet scent of freshly baked cookies wafted through the air and I pulled out the tray. The cute animal shaped cookies looked perfect and I placed it down on the table, removing my apron and oven mitts. "Oh! Good afternoon Yoko!" I turned towards the doorway and found Hikaru, a bright smile present on his face.

"Oh, hello Hikaru." I greeted him and I returned my apron where it was usually placed. "Do you want to taste these cookies I made? I just finished baking them." His smiled seemed to have brightened as he stepped into the kitchen. "Oh really? Well, don't mind if I do." He approached the table where I had placed the cookie tray and grabbed one, yelping as his hand slightly burned from the heat of the sweet treat.

"Ouch..." He whined and looked back at the panda shaped cookie that he had dropped onto the table. I couldn't help but giggle as I approached him. "Are you okay Hikaru? Here, place your hand under cool, running water until the pain subsides." He glanced at me and smiled. "There's no need, Yoko, It was just a slight burn, nothing too serious."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." Shrugging at his reply, I turned to wash my hands at the sink before I wiped them dry and wrapped the cookie Hikaru dropped earlier in a tissue. I offered it to him and he seemed to examine it. "It's not gonna burn you this time, I promise." I gave him a smile and he happily accepted it. "Hm? What's going on here? I smell something delicious." I looked at the doorway and found Froy standing there.

"Oh hey Froy." Hikaru greeted the white haired Russian as he took a bite off the cookie he was offered. "Hey Froy, do you wanna try some of my cookies?" I offered him. "Oh? How does it taste Ichihoshi?" I gave him an offended look and scoffed. "It tastes really good Froy, can I have one more, Yoko?" I smiled towards the Japanese and let him have another before turning to look at Froy. "So? Are you gonna get one or not?"

Smiling, Froy shrugged as he waltzed into the room and paused in front of the table where the tray of cookies rested. "Well, if you insist." He grabbed one rabbit shaped cookie and took a bite. "Hey, this is really good Yoko. You should try to sell these, you'll be rich!" I giggled at Froy's exaggerated statement. "Awh, thanks Froy, that sure means a lot." Hikaru quickly finished his and looked back at me.

"Uhm, Yoko?" Froy and I looked at him in disbelief. "Seriously Ichihoshi? Keep your cravings in check geez! Anyways, I'm heading back to practice. Your welcome to join us Ichihoshi, but it's okay if you'd rather spend your time with Yoko over here." Hikaru gave his best friend a look before Froy snatched another cookie and put it between his teeth. "Biiieeee!" And just like that, Froy left both me and Hikaru alone in the kitchen. "I'm so sorry Yoko, it's just that your cookies tasted so good I-!" I cut him off with a giggle. I smiled at him as he looked at me with an embarrassed face.

"It's okay Hikaru. Actually, I was planning on giving these to you." He looked at me, shock evident in his face as his mouth hung open. "W-Wait, what?" I giggled and pulled out another tray from the oven. "Yeah." He stared at me in confusion as he watched my every move. "Why?" He asked all of a sudden. I decided to place the decorating materials I had aside as I looked at him.

"Well, it's because... I actually... Like you, like a lot. And I just made these cookies because I wanted you to like me but I realised that it was silly of me to do this so I-!" My eyes widened as I felt something warm and soft against my lips, Hikaru's face was so near and I could see his closed eyes. As soon as I realised he was kissing me, I kissed back.

We pulled away after a short while. "Yoko, you didn't need to bake me all these cookies just to make me like you, 'cause in truth, I like you too."

"Omg, the HikaKo is real people! Real! Ahhh!!" We snapped our head towards the source of the voice and we saw Yuri Rodina. Yuri. RODINA. Hikaru's face and mine erupted in a blush as the rest of the Russian team started crowding around and congratulating us. "Come on guys, leave them alone. Well, Ichihoshi as your best friend, I demand that I am to be your best man in case a wedding happens. 

"Froy!"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          ichihoshi hikaru is baby, fight me >:(

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
04 / 29 / 19