fei x beta, giris x meia, pad brands

DEAREST,
cherrieah

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

When Fei woke up that day, he felt as if all was right in the world. The morning was beautiful, his girlfriend sleeping peacefully beside him, the birds singing by the window of their apartment, and everything was quiet and peaceful. But when Fei stood up from bed and unraveled the curtains, letting all the light inside their room, he took notice of a red patch in his shared bed. He looked down at his shorts, noticing a red stain on the edge of his shorts. "Huh..." Fei slowly froze up. He glanced at the calendar. 'It's the first week of the month, she shouldn't be having her period until the end of the month... wait...' Fei felt as if he could see every equation flash through his eyes. 'She missed her period last month!' Fei, as quietly as he could, rushed towards the bathroom, rummaging through the shelves and cabinets for pads and tampons.

Fei nearly fainted. 'There's nothing...!' He looked back inside the room. His girlfriend, Beta, was still sleeping peacefully. Fei checked the time. 'Okay, it's 8 am... Beta will probably be awake in an hour. All right! I'll just go to the convenience store and be back to cook breakfast before she waked up.' Fei loved his girlfriend more than anything. She was sweet and charming, but at the end of every month, she turns into a raging monster of hormones and mood swings. One wrong move, and Beta might as well shave his head bald. Fei shivered as he remembered a very traumatic memory. Fei didn't buy Beta's favorite brand of pads, and she got so upset, that she grabbed a nearby pair of scissors. Fei literally thought he was going to die, but Beta just cut off one of his ponytails.

He ended up getting a haircut after he smoothed things out with Beta. Fei definitely did not want a repeat of that situation, so after he got changed, he left their shared apartment and walked down the earlymorning streets towards the convenience store, in flip flops. It may be hundreds of years into the future, but convenience stores and flip flops were simply too iconic to get rid of.

Fei walked in, immediately noticing how the store was completely empty and devoid of any customers. The cashier had their headphones on, and their phone out, pobably playing a game to pass the time. The convenience store music was pleasant and calming as Fei walked towards the feminine hygiene section. It was there, he noticed his two friends, Girls and Meia. "No, I'm allergic to the pads with wings, remember?" Meia pouted, and Giris put back the product he was holding. "Oh right..." Giris turned back, and he noticed Fei standing there. "Oh, good morning Fei!" Giris greeted with a small smile. Meia did the same, but with a cheerful smile and a wave. "Are you here to buy pads for Beta?" Meia asked. "Yeah." Fei sighed, approaching the couple.

He stood in front of the shelves of pads and tampons, suddenly forgetting what brand he was supposed to get. Fei stared blankly at all the names of the brands, hoping that something would reach out to him, but to no avail. 'Beta is going to kill me.' Fei thought to himself. "Are you okay, Fei?" Giris asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. Fei was about to answer, but Meia was quick to cut him off, by smacking Giris' hand. Something fell out the palm of the blonde's other hand. "Giris! This is the fifth time you got the brand of pads wrong! Do you even know me?!" Meia exclaimed. Giris sighed. "I'm sorry, my love, but finding a brand that's as good as your favorite one is..." Giris slowly says as he reaches out to grab his girlfriend's hand. Fei sighed, he didn't want to get involved with the estranged coupled.

Meia pouted and pulled her hand away to cross her arms. "Love, we've already visited all the convenience stores nearby, and right now, all the supermarkets are closed until 11 am." Giris reasoned, getting on one knee. Meia closed her eyes and huffed, turning her head away. "My love, let's just buy one of these and go home. I promise, I'll buy you all the chocolate in the store!" Meia opened one eye to look down at her lover. "Really?" She asked. Giris nodded, a smile on his face. Fei sweatdropped at the couple as he grabbed one pack of random pads. 'Maybe she'll feel better if I buy her lots of sweets?' Fei nodded to himself, as he walked away from his friends. But he could still hear them over the shelves.

"Yes! I'll buy you everything you want! Anything for you, my darling!" He heard Meia and Giris laugh in sync, like the couple they are, before they popped out behind the shelves, each of them grabbing a basket and filling them both with as much chocolate ans sweets as they possibly could. While they were enjoying their sweets haul, Fei grabbed a bar of his girlfriend's favorite chocolate, and some pain killers, before heading towards the cashier. The clerk removed his headphones and proceeded to scan the items and bag them. "Thank you for coming." The cashier yawned as he handed over the bag. Fei smiled a little before he left the shop, and his sweet crazed friends.

As soon as he was home, he immediately went to the kitchen to make breakfast, because it was already 8:45 and Beta would be waking up soon. But unfortunately, Fei forgot one crucial detail. When Fei entered the kitchen, he dropped the bag of food he bought. Beta would always wake up earlier than usual when she was on her period. It was probably the cramps or the uncomfortable feeling on her below that woke her up. Either way, Fei won't be able to avoid her interrogation. "Where have you been?" Beta began. "T-the convenience store." Fei cursed at himself for stuttering. 'Great, now she's gonna find that suspicious.'

Beta hummed. "What time did you leave?"

"Around 8 am."

"Did you meet with anyone?"

"What?"

"If you didn't meet with anyone, you would've been back by 8:30."

Beta slammed her hands on the table, her face was getting red with anger. "Did you meet with anyone?!" She repeated, louder and with an angry tone. "It was just Giris and Meia! I got distracted by their banter, so I took a while..." Fei replied, slowly getting nervous. Beta stayed quiet, staring at her boyfriend in suspicion, but as soon as her eyes landed on the fallen bag of items Fei bought, she smiled. "Hey! You bought me my favorite pads, and my favorite chocolate, and some pain killers!" Beta cheered, picking it all up. She stood up and brought Fei in for a hug. "You really are the best boyfriend!" She smiled, pressing a sweet kiss on Fei's cheek.

Fei sighed in relief as Beta pulled away, humming while she skipped towards the kitchen counter. "I guess I was worried for nothing."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          i woke up and had my period today, so i
          got the idea from that SKSKSKSKKSK
          anyways, i hope this is not too much to
          ask, but when you request, a little thank
          you note or feedback is really
         appreciated 👉👈

          i swear, i'm trying to write the best 
          possible stories that i can, but it really
          just sucks when the person who
          requested doesn't even acknowledge
          the story they requested 😔

          idk, it just makes me feel unmotivated
          to write this book, i mean, considering i
          regularly update my other books as well

          sorry i'm craving attention right now
          cuz whenever i try to talk to someone in
          my house, they don't even look at me or
          talk back 🙃

          on a much brighter note, i hope you
          enjoyed this one shot sweetheart~♡
          and i'm sorry if i didn't add giris and
          meia that much, idk, i just didn't really
          like them as a couple when i first
          watched the series 😕 but individually,  
          they were cute af 😍

          nosaka x anna one shot coming next 😗

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
06 / 12 / 21