gouenji x oc, hair salon

DEAREST,
naturewarriorcat1211

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Terra! Get back here!" It was a sunny afternoon in the Gouenji household, and unlike the usual peace and quiet that surrounded it, today, the house was rather noisy.

Gouenji, formerly known as Ishido Shuuji, was chasing around a brown haired speedster around their shared home. Said girl was running so fast, her movements were nearly a blur to Gouenji's eyes. Her brown, bed hair was wild and terribly unkept, and in her hands, she held a pair of scissors and Gouenji's glasses.

( gouenji with bad eyesight
and glasses when he's
an adult is a yes for me, please. )

With the time he spent making plans in a dark room with poor lighting, his eyesight had gone bad, he needed glasses or a pair of contacts. Right now, Terra had his glasses, while his contacts were nowhere to be found.

Why was this happening you ask? Well, lemme take you back to roughly an hour ago.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Flashback

Gouenji's eyes snapped open upon hearing the sound of his alarm clock blaring through his right ear. Groaning, Gouenji reached up and slammed the alarm clock's snooze button. He was still half asleep, yet he could already tell something that tasted quite strange had gone inside his mouth. When he looked over, he rolled his eyes.

Terra's hair had gone to his mouth... again. Her wild, brown hair had taken up nearly all of the space in the entire bed, and it even covered up nearly half of Gouenji's body. Sighing, Gouenji ran a hand through his blonde hair. 'Maybe I should take her to the salon with me today?' Humming to himself, Gouenji stood up from the bed and stretched, the early morning air coming from an open window hitting his bare upper body.

Gouenji liked sleeping without a shirt on. Terra doesn't really mind, so she just let's him do what he wants. When he went to the bathroom, Gouenji noticed his hair had a certain shine to it. 'Was my hair always this shiny?' Shaking his head, Gouenji went to washing his face with lukewarm water.

His eyes were closed as he patted the wall beside the mirror for a hand towel. "Here." Gouenji hummed a small thanks as he received the towel. As he was gently patting down his face, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, and something warm rest on his shoulder. "Terra?" He placed the towel on the counter to glance over his shoulder, where he saw his girlfriend of five years, peacefully resting her head on him.

The girl grunted, her brows furrowing. A light chuckle erupted from Gouenji's throat as the girl gripped tighter on his waist. He looked back to the mirror, where he saw the messy brown hair of his girlfriend. He decided to speak up now, while she was still half asleep.

"Terra, should we cut your hair?"

Oop. The peaceful atmosphere was immediately ruined. Terra's eyes widened as she immediately let go of Gouenji. She ran away before Gouenji could even say another word. "Wait- Terra!!"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

That takes us back to right now. Gouenji collapsed onto the living room couch, panting heavily and sweating buckets. Terra on the other hand, was breathing lightly, her brows were furrowed and a guarded look was obvious on her posture. Groaning, Gouenji turned over and nearly fell on his face.

"Let's just go the salon, and fix your hair up. How about that?" Gouenji asked, his breathing a little shabby. Terra didn't say anything, but she silently agreed with a nod of her head and a small blush on her face.

She loved going to the salon. She liked to take care of her hair, so a date to the salon is something she would absolutely love. Immediately, she rushed up the stairs to get ready.

Let's just say, the house had returned to normal.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Bed hairs suck balls." Misaki Rinko chuckled as her little sister, Chou, who worked part time on her salon, did her best to tame Terra Wild's insane hair. Although Terra already combed her hair to its utmost, it still looked unsightly to the eyes of the salon workers.

After a few hours of combing, and washing, and pouring every drop of shampoo and conditioner onto her hair, Terra's hair finally looked as pretty as Gouenji's. "Haha! Good work Chou! Look at the little darling, she looks dazzling!" Rinko cheered from the sidelines. Her little sister grumbled an incoherent curse before strutting off to the back office.

( yes, i made some fanart of her cause the design looks so cute >///< )

( yes, i made some
fanart of her cause the
design looks so cute >///< )

Gouenji almost couldn't believe his eyes. Terra Wild no longer looked like some cavewoman from the ice age, she actually looked pretty. "Huh, little darling actually looks pretty when she's all dolled up like that." Rinko thought out loud, a cloud of smoke blowing past her lips making Gouenji sweat drop at her. "Stop smoking, please." He groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. Smirking, Rinko held up the cigarette from her lips. "My store, my rules."

"In any case, thank you so much for helping us, Rin." The dark haired girl chuckled as she rubbed the burnt edge of the cigarette butt onto a nearby ashtray. "Well, if you have plans on getting married, I'd love to come and help take care of her crazy hair!" She chuckled. Especially when she saw Gouenji's face turn into fifty shades of red.

'It feels as if I'm back to the day I first fell in love with her.'

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

        terrible case of ooc, i know- chille
          so anyways, i hope yall enjoyed,
          y'know, remember to drink your
          water, stay happy, love yourself
          and forgive others

          EhEck

          love ya'll
          adieuu~♡♡♡

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
01 / 21 / 21