kirino, morning talks

DEAREST,
Ghost_Rules

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

( you and kirino are
18 in this teehee. )

I groaned, feeling the cold air provided by my room's air conditioning. I let my hand explore my bed as I searched for anything to keep my body warm while my eyes remained closed, too tired to even open them. "Y/N..." my hands stopped as I felt something smooth against the palm of my hand.

"Ngghh..." I didn't reply as I groaned. "Get your hand off my crotch..." I released an even deeper groan, one that held slight disgust as I hurriedly pulled my hand away. "Why the hell aren't you wearing any clothes?" I mumbled, letting my hands wander the bed again as I searched for the blanket.

"It's a habit..." I rose the upper half of my body as I supported my body weight with one hand, the other was still searching for the warm blanket. "What the hell, Y/N? Stop touching me in those weird places..!" I clicked my tongue as I felt hair brush against my fingertips. "Oh?" I grabbed it before tugging at it rather harshly. "Ow! Y/N!" I heard my boyfriend of four years cry out as I let out a soft giggle.

"Just give me the damn blanket you meanie." I pouted, finally feeling the soft and warm texture of our cotton blanket against my hand. I was about to grab it for myself, when all of a sudden, it was pulled away from me. "Wah-" I felt myself being pulled down before my face made contact with a sturdy yet warm body. Kirino. I blinked as I felt him shift around a little. "Ranmaru what are you-" I felt him wrap his arms around my torso, pulling me even closer to him as he secured his hold against me.

"Don't leave..." he whispered, his soft lips moving against the skin of my shoulder. "Our classes literally start in three hours." I reasoned, but I didn't move as my eyes were now fully open and staring into the darkness of our shared bedroom.

"Then... what time is it?" I checked the digital clock on the nightstand. The blinking red lights read, "It's already 8 am." I told him. "You mean it's only 8 am." He grumbled, holding me tighter to the point where our bare chests were pressed against each other. "You smell gross." I told him after I caught a whiff of his scent. His scent vividly reminded me of our intimate and nightly activities.

"You're one to talk." He snorted. I flinched in surprise when I suddenly felt a cold hand press against my back. "Ranmaru..." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck as our legs overlapped each other. "Y/N... have you been eating properly? I can feel the outline of your spine..." he whispered, trailing a finger down my spine. He stopped just above my tailbone. His touches were enough to set my body on fire, and almost immediately, the coldness I felt earlier was replaced with a passionate heat, provided to me by my lover.

"Of course I've been eating..." I bit my lip as he continued to run his fingers through my back, leaving feather light touches in his wake. I shivered. "Ranmaru~ let go already~" I whined, gently tugging on his hair. "But I don't wanna~" He teased, kissing my shoulders and up my neck.

"We've never been absent, nor have ever skipped school..." he whispered against my ear before leaving a kiss there as well. "It's just one day... won't you give me at least this?" He asked, kissing on the corner of my lips. "We have an exam today you dumbass..." I playfully reminded him as I slowly shifted our position so I was hovering on top of him. I looked down on him, our eyes meeting together with a fiery passion dancing behind them.

"Oh? Are you trying to seduce me, Y/N~?" He playfully sung as he grabbed me by the hips. Grinning sweetly, I leaned down to where our lips were barely touching. Ranmaru was about to up and kiss me right there, but I managed to smack him with a pillow before he could even move an inch.

"OW! Y/N, what was that for?!" He screeched, gently holding his slowly reddening nose. "I think it's best I stop you before you break my hips." I gave him a sweet smile before moving away from him and stepping out of our bed. "Ughh, Y/N come back!" I playfully stuck my tongue out at him before entering our bathroom and slamming the door shut.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
i could've written a lime but noooo, i got
embarrassed and scratched the idea
completely and replaced it with
aftercare instead, with some
suggestive scenes.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
11 / 06 / 20