tsurugi, small injuries

DEAREST,
@_iburnyou_

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Being Tsurugi's girlfriend meant that you had to be a little more patient, forgiving, and understanding than usual. Tsurugi Kyousuke had always been an unpredictable force of nature, one moment he could be aggressively challenging other players, and the next, he could literally be asking you for cuddles or kisses, which you of course, couldn't resist. His unpredictable moodswings slowly became predictable for you, who had already been his girlfriend for three months straight.

Today was like any normal day at Raimon junior high's soccer team. The team practiced for an upcoming match with another school until their limbs went sore. Everyone headed home as soon as they were changed, but Tsurugi had other plans. After getting changed, he didn't head home, instead, he went to the riverbank to get more practice.

Tucked inside his arm was a soccer ball, and after abandoning his bag somewhere on the ground, he dropped the soccer ball and kicked it off. He practiced his shots, he dribbled, and he ran. He ran and ran, until his legs gave in and he tripped. His knees skidded on the ground as he fell, which created a pretty nasty wound. Tsurugi winced as he tried to properly sit up. He checked his wounds and grimaced at the look of his skin peeling off, revealing patches of blood that dripped down his knee.

With whatever strength he still had in him, he pushed himself off the ground and towards the river. He wanted to get his wound cleaned up as soon as possible. While he was limping his way to the river, a certain H/C girl took notice of him. It was none other than L/N Y/N, you, his girlfriend of three months. You were heading back to your house with your dog, after you picked up some medicine for your sibling, who somehow managed to catch a cold in the middle of the summer. You found Tsurugi limping his way to the river, and almost immediately, you dropped your dog's leash to run towards him.

"Kyousuke!" You called, your dog barks as it ran after you. Tsurugi was definitely surprised to see you, but at the same time, he wasn't, as he knew you lived nearby. Still, he was surprised, but more importantly, you were surprised. Your boyfriend was out late at night, with his body sore, and his knees terribly bleeding. "You idiot." You muttered, helping him balance himself before helping him over to the river. You removed his socks and shoes for him as you had him wash the blood out of his wound. "What were you thinking?" You asked. "Practicing so hard that your knees bleed. You're lucky it's only a scrape, but it'll still hurt a lot.." you quickly pulled out the towel from his bag and patted his knees dry.

You inspected the scrape closer with both of your brows furrowed. Tsurugi watched you as you inspected his wound. He smiled softly, which you noticed. You raised a brow at him. "What're you smiling about, huh? You just injured yourself." You said. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself." He chuckled, leaning back. "You just looked really cute, thats all." He gave you a charming smile, which you rolled your eyes at. But deep inside, your heart hammered in your chest. You could never get used to Tsurugi's random, out of the blue, flirting.

Every word, every compliment, made your heart flutter. But you couldn't focus on that now. Tsurugi's damn knee was bleeding! You shook your head and lightly pressed on his scrape. Tsurugi winced in pain. "Why would you do that?!" He asked. "It's because you're supposed to be resting, but here you are, practicing and getting your idiotic self hurt." You replied, sticking your tongue out at the end. You fished your handkerchief out of your pocket and wrapped it around his knee. "Come on." You said, smiling as you noticed your dog was patiently waiting for you. You patted the dog's head and grabbed it's leash.

"Where?" Tsurugi asked, confused. With your other arm, you helped your boyfriend to his feet while your dog picked up Tsurugi's bag. "To my house, obviously. It's nearer." You said, walking forward, slowly and carefully for the sake of your boyfriend. Tsurugi frowned. "You don't need to do this, you know." He said. "I'm doing this because I want to." You started. You looked away, your face reddening as you softly say, "and because I'm your girlfriend."

It took a brief moment for Tsurugi to process what you just said, but as soon as his mind heard it, he smiled. He kissed your cheek. "Wha-" you snapped your head at him, face red to the point you looked like a tomato with a face. Tsurugi smiled. "What? I can't kiss my girlfriend?"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          man, that was lowkey kinda cute tho.
          chille, hope you enjoyed this bestie,
          sorry if he's ooc, i haven't watched
          inazuma eleven in a while, and i just
          went with clips and wiki pages i'm sorry
          🙈

          note, to the person that requested this,
          please leave a vote and or comment,
          just so i know that you saw this. 👉👈

          chille, stay safe ya'll~♡

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
08 / 11 / 21