suzuno, insecurities

DEAREST,
-selcqth

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Suzuno always came off to others as this cocky, bold, confident, and sassy teen, all of which was accurate, but it was all made up as a mask to hide his insecurities. Deep down, he knew Nagumo and the others were much stronger than him, better at him in everything, even though the others insist otherwise. Still, his insecurities reached new heights when you entered the school. Naguma was the first to approach you. He welcomed you with a flirty smile which made you giggle at his cute attempts at flirting with you. Still, when your eyes landed on Suzuno, you abandoned Nagumo and made a beeline towards the silver haired male.

When Suzuno finally realised he was staring down at your beautiful face, which was only a few centimeters away from him, his face exploded in a brilliant shade of red that would put Nagumo and Hiroto's hair to shame. You laughed at his reaction, and it embarrassed Suzuno to the point where he actually ran away. He heard you calling his name, but he didn't turn back. Before he knew it, he had reached the rooftop in a record of 10 minutes, starting from the main entrance of the building in the first floor. Suzuno bent on his knees and panted, all the adrenaline that pushed him to run away earlier had finally faded away. Suzuno gritted his teeth, he held a fistful of uniform, where his heart was beating at probably over a hundred miles.

The silver haired male took deep breaths to calm himself. He closed his eyes and focused on the comforting sounds of nature that surrounded him. The merry singing of the birds, the leaves rustling in the wind, the faint chatter of students, he listened to every sound that helped him regain his composure. Unfortunately, that was all thrown out the window when Suzuno heard the door open and close as quietly as possible. He glanced over his shoulder, an irritated look in his eyes since he thought it was Nagumo who followed him, but his eyes widened in shock when he saw the new student standing there with a smile on her face.

Suzuno gulped. His legs were shaking and he felt like it'd only be a matter of time before his knees buckled and he'd fall over. "I'm so sorry for laughing at you earlier! I didn't mean any offense by it!" The girl bowed, her hair flowing down her head and towards the floor making it look like a waterfall with a brilliant shade of H/C. Suzuno frowned and looked away as he felt his cheeks heat up. "It's fine..." he muttered lowly, turning away from the girl. "Hmm.. Suzuno-san, right?" The girl smiled, stepping beside Suzuno, her body facing his as she observed his facial features. Suzuno's face was definitely red, but it wasn't because of a fever or anything. What he didn't know, was that Y/N had a vague idea of what his red face meant.

"Nagumo-san told me that we'd be in the same class! I'd uhh, I'd really like to walk with you to class.... if you don't mind, of course!!" The girl exclaimed defensively while waving her hands around. Suzuno gave her a surprised look before turning away and stifling a laugh. Y/N managed to pick up on this, and she couldn't help but smile as well. "So, can we go walk to class now?" Y/N asked, tilting her head to the side to give off a cute and innocent look. Suzuno blushed as she neared her body to his. Her eyes were wide and sparkling, and paired with a cute pout, Suzuno found himself agreeing to her request, he walked her to class just like she'd asked, and they both entered at the same time, laughing at some silly joke they told each other earlier.

They both took their seats, and they were about to continue chatting, when the teacher
suddenly entered. "Alright class, time to get started."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"And that's how your mother and I met." Clapping, a little girl with silver hair and E/C eyes giggled at the story. Suzuno couldn't be happier as the little three year old girl smiled up at him, it reminded him of the same smile Y/N would always give him. "Fuusuke have you seen- oh! There she is!" A woman with H/C hair entered the room. She was taller now, about the same height as Suzuno, and her hair was shorter/longer than it was before. The woman was none other than Suzuno Y/N, his wife. They've been through a lot together as a couple, but they endured, and now, they're living the life of a happy family.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          this is way too cute skskskks

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
02 / 25 / 21