aphrodi x haru, 🤍

sfw

Koyona Haru loved shopping, but she loved shopping with her boyfriend, Aphrodi, more. Aphrodi loved his girlfriend very much, and he would do anything to make her happy, but her high endurance when it came to shopping made him have double thoughts. Haru had just left the clothes shop, a paper bag with her newly-bought clothes hung at her arms as she sighed in satisfaction. Aphrodi followed behind her, paperbags hung from both his arms as he carried stacks of boxes with his hands. "Aphrodi! Oh my God, let me help you!" Upon seeing her boyfriend suffering by having the stacks of boxes blocking his sight, Haru grabbed the boxes on top and carried them. Aphrodi sighed in relief. Seeing his girlfriend smile so happily, made all of his previous thoughts vanished into thin air. He always loved seeing her smile.

Haru carried three stacks with one hand as she rummaged through her belt bag, which was strapped to her chest. She typed in a number and pressed her phone against her ear. "Who are you calling?" Aphrodi asked. The couple walked around the mall, side by side. Haru was leading them to a cute little milktea shop. "Milktea? Again?" Aphrodie raised his brow, a smile on his face as he looked at his girlfriend. She turned around and gave him a toothy grin as she lined up. "Yup! Ah! Hey, Fuyu~ where are you right now? .....uh-huh.. yeah, do you want some milk tea? I can buy you." The couple stayed right in line, Haru talking with someone over the phone while Aphrodi patiently waited beside her.

"Okay, see you!" Smiling brightly, Haru pocketed her phone as she reached the front of the line. "Do you want some, Aphrodi?" She asked. Humming, he looked at the menu board. After seeing no eye catching flavor names, he shook his head. "Alright then. One Extra large Taro milk tea please! And add a cookies and cream donut." The cashier behind the counter gave her a smile before asking them to wait over at one of the tables. They sat down, and Aphrodi put down all of his girlfriend's newly-bought items, sighing. Haru sat in front of him and did the same. "Who were you talking to?" Aphrodi asked. "Huh? Oh, I was just talking to Fuyu. Apparently, he's nearby, he's on a date with Kaze-chan." She replied, huffing slightly.

"Ah-"

"Why don't we go on a double date?!" Haru perked up excitedly. Aphrodi blinked in surprise, but after recomposing himself, he gave his girlfriend a slight smile. "No." He replied sternly, with a smile on his face. Shocked, Haru's mouth hung open. "But why??" She whined, dramatically tossing her head back. Sighing, Aphrodi replied, "I'll consider it, if we drop off your stuff back home." Aphrodi crossed his arms, glaring at his girlfriend, who glared back. The tension between them seemed to rise, and the aura shared between the both of them became noticeable even to other nearby couples or customers. Suddenly, a single cup was placed in front of the two of them. It was an extra large cup of milktea, just like what Haru ordered, except, it came with a double ended straw. Or maybe the cup was also a little bigger. The couple snapped their heads towards the waitress, and to their surprise, it was Cybelle Schau. "Cybelle!" Haru exclaimed in surprise. The two were formerly from the Orion foundation, and they got along well enough to consider each other as friends.

The blonde raised a brow at the two, and they immediately understood. "Sorry, but can you please take your lover's quarrel elsewhere? You're scaring the customers." Cybelle said it anyway. "Sorry..." They replied in unison, looking away sheepishly. They ended up having to share the milk tea, since it was actually larger than a regular cup, Haru needed help to finish it, otherwise she'd have a stomachache and a headache. "Nee-san?" Haru pulled away from the straw and looked up. Fuyu and Kazemaru stood in front of them. Fuyu had this look of confusion in his face, while Kazemaru was beside him, holding his hand in one and his phone in the other. He was probably recording them, and Aphrodi picked up on this.

"Kazemaru!" Laughing, Kazemaru ran away and Aphrodi chased after him. Sighing, Fuyu pulled a seat and sat down. Haru flipped the straw, so Aphrodi's side of the straw was facing her. "Wanna sip?" She motioned to her little brother. Fuyu raised a brow in confusion. "Are you serious? And get your germs? No thanks." Chuckling, Haru playfully punched him, which made the younger laugh as well. When Kazemaru and Aphrodi returned, they were accompanied by mall security. "Uhh?" Haru looked at her boyfriend for answers. Fuyu on the other hand, "Ichi! How many times do I have to tell you, stop being so childish!" He scolded. The guard shook his head. "I'm letting you boys off with a warning, but if I catch you doing something like this again, I'll ban you from the mall, for good." Laughing nervously, Haru pulled her boyfriend away as she apologized profusely.

When the guard, left, Haru looked towards her boyfriend. "Aphrodi! Don't get us banned from this mall, please! This is the nearest mall to out house, the next mall is over at the next town! Gosh, you are so-" Fuyu and Kazemaru stared in shock. Aphrodi had cut off his girlfriend with a kiss. She easily got upset over the most trivial of things, and Aphrodi always calmed her down with a kiss. When he pulled away, he smiled at the rosy blush dusting across Haru's cheeks. Smiling with his eyes closed, Aphrodi pulled her close to him, and he looked at the boyfriends in front of him. "I'll see you two later~ have a fun date!" With a wave, Aphrodi pulled his girlfriend away, he carried all her stuff and headed towards the exit, with her subconsciously following behind him, as if she were lost in thought. Shaking his head, Aphrodi swooped in and gave her a brief kiss on the cheek. That still didn't snap her out of it, but he did earn a reaction. She wrapped her arm around his, and leaned her head on his shoulder. No, she hid her face on his shoulder blade, which only earned a chuckle from the blonde.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          these cuties- my heart- i really think
          that i should make a book about these
          characters but ehhhh...