hiura, ocean eyes

DEAREST,
reader

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You stared at Hiura from afar. No one could deny how beautiful he looked, the sweat that ran down the side of his face, the way his eyes shined in the morning sun always made your heart skip a beat.

He was the embodiment of beauty, oh how you envied that. You were always so naturally drawn to his eyes.

That shade of blue that reminded you of the deep ocean made you feel like you were drowning, getting eaten up by the waves. As per usual, you saw his fangirls. A group of girls that followed his everywhere he went.

You wish you could be a part of that, but your pride won't let you. You walked back to your classroom, head hung low.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

——— HIURA KIRINA...

I hummed a small tune as I continued to water down the glass windows of the school. I hate to admit it, but I can't deny that I'm having a little fun with my job.

Everytime the water hits a high area, it looks as if there's a rainbow. It looks even prettier when I'm watering the plants.

I glanced at the side and noticed a small group of girls watching me. I sweat dropped, then I noticed her. She stood behind a tree, watching. Somehow, seeing her watch me, just gives me this sense of happiness.

I don't even know her.

I just know that she's in the class next to mine. The next day, I found out who she was.

Name, L/N Y/N. Club, Swimming. Class, 1-3. Class vice- president.

According to what I heard, she was quite an accomplished athlete. Winning over eleven gold medals in different swimming competitions around Japan. Talented and Beautiful. I couldn't wait to talk to her in person.

Ever since then, I've watched her from afar. I was always disappointed when she wasn't there to watch my games. I was always disappointed when I couldn't muster up the courage to talk to her.

I need to stop lying to myself. I need to talk to her while she's still within my arm's reach. I need to-!!

Before I knew it, she was right in front of me. Her deep, E/C eyes staring onto mine. My heart was pounding loudly against my chest, and I couldn't pull my gaze away from her. It was as if her eyes were pulling me in deeper and deeper, as if they were trying to drown me, like a deep ocean.

Yeah...

Ahhh, I think..

I think I'm drowning.

"Kirina?" I snapped out of my gaze and faced her. She was so much more beautiful than the last time I saw her. It felt so long ago when I was drowning in her eyes. The way she'd look at me, gives me a sense of pride. And a sense of happiness.

"Yeah?" I dipped my head so our foreheads were touching. "Yeah...?" I whispered against her neck. She hugged me as I hugged her back. "Good luck."

Right... It was exactly Five years ago... When I first met her. Five years since I've first held her hand, first kissed her lips, and first held her body against mine.

And now, she's all mine. But up till now, I'm still drowning in those beautiful eyes of hers. The beautiful eyes that look at me with so much joy and love everytime we'd see each other.

That's right... her eyes, are like an ocean's. Her eyes, are the reason I fell in love with her.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          wanna know how forgetful i am? i
          forgot who requested this 🥲 chille so,
          if i haven't done your request in a long
          time, SPEAK UP.

          also because i want to spread freedom
          of speech.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
03 / 30 / 19