childish! fubuki, uwu

DEAREST,
Fubuki_SnowWarrior

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I sighed as I reached the door of my house. "Finally.... I'm home.." I groaned tiredly and pushed the door open as I threw my bag at the side and dragged myself to the couch where Shirou was waiting for me.

"Oh! Y/N-chan, you're finally home!" He cheered excitedly as he ran up to me, his shining grey eyes bore into mine as I stared at him with half lidded eyes.

"Hmm? You look reeaaally tired! More tired than you usually do Y/N-chan." I gave him an unimpressed look and massaged my temple as I sighed. "Really? I haven't noticed." I reached the couch and plopped down, Shirou following my movements as if he was a puppy.

"Ugh... Everything huuurrtttsss.." I complained. "Well, tomorrow's a holiday right? You can take your time and sleep in tomorrow, no worries." I blinked. My eyelids were becoming heavy as I tried to stay awake.

"Yeah.. That'd be... Gre... at..." And before I knew it, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I woke up the next morning, and as I checked my phone to see what time it is, and to my surprise, it was only 8:36 in the morning. "Ah... I woke up earlier than I expected." I scratched the back of my hair and yawned.

My eyes fell to the spot beside me that had been occupied by a certain snow angel. "Y/N-chan's finally awake!" I turned to look at Shirou who happily jumped at me and hugged my waist, his head resting on my lap.

A soft giggle escaped my lips as combed Shirou's hair back and kissed his forehead. "Well good morning to you as well, Prince charming."

He stared at me, his cheeks red from embarrassment. I stretched my arms and got out of bed, Shirou following close behind as he looked around the dark hallway.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about Shirou, there are no monsters during the day." I tried to reassure him as his body trembled slightly. "R-Really? But what about during the night?"

'Ah, now how am I supposed to explain that to him?'

I tried to think of something, until it crossed my mind.

"Well, monsters are afraid of light right? So since the moon shines really bright when it's night, the moon's light will scare them away."

'Did I really just say that? What idiot would believe me?'

I mentally facepalmed myself. Shirou looked at me and smiled. "Really?" He asked. I blinked a couple times before sighing in relief and nodding to him, which only made him smile brighter.

"Yay!"

'How could I ever call him an idiot? He's just a cute little baby!'

During breakfast, I cooked up a nice meal for the both of us to properly start our day, and just like always I had to feed him. "Come on Shirou, open up." Je opened his mouth happily and I placed the spoon onto his mouth.

He chewed the food with a bright smile and he grabbed the glass of water beside him with both hands. "Heh, hust like a kid..." I huffed in amusement.

He looked at me curiously as I ate. "What? Is there something in my face?" I asked, nervously wiping my sleeve at my face. "Nope! I just realised how lucky I am to have such a nice and pretty lady taking care of me!"

A blush decorated my face as I stared down at my food.

'He did not just say that.'

I looked at him again and saw him smiling at me. And slowly, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "W-why did you-" He cut me off with a charming smile, not like his usual bright and childish ones, no, this was the smile of an...

"Isn't it normal to kiss someone you like?" He asked innocently.

'An Ikemen!'

I covered my face with my hands as I blushed in embarrassment. I could hear Shirou laughing as continued to hug me.

"I love you Y/N-chan!"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          excuse me, sir, who gave you
          permission to be that cute?

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
09 / 01 / 18