fidio, baby? baby.

DEAREST,
Crystalroseplays

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Fidio arrived at the house he shared with his wife. He was all tired and sweaty from soccer practice and, as he was expecting his loving wife to come up and welcome him home, he was instead, welcomed by the strong scent of perfume.

He grumbled and pinched the bridge of his nose. If there was anything his wife liked, it was perfume. She was an expert in the field of chemistry, and their meeting was nothing but the work of destiny.

( hehe, that rhymed- )

"Y/N! Where are you?! I'm home!" He yelled. Instead of his wife, a dog came running towards him, 'Isn't this a Papillon?' Was what his mind had asked in the back of his head.

The dog jumped up and clawed at his bare knees, it gave him a curious look as it stuck it's tongue out on him.

Fidio bent down as the dog sat down on the floor, "Hey there little guy, do you know where Y/N is?" He asked the dog in front of him.

The Papillon tilted it's head to the side before standing up and walking towards an empty room they had in their shared house, in which his wife had converted into her lab.

The door was slightly opened, but it was enough for the sweet scent of perfume to gas out into the entire area.

Fidio coughed. The scent was just too strong. He brought out his face mask and gestured the dog to wait far in the kitchen. The dog left, meaning it complied.

Once he was sure the dog was safe, he entered the room and saw his wife messing with her chemistry equipment.

She was mixing liquids with each other, and burning other raw chemicals that were probably harmful to one's health.

"Y/N?" Fidio uttered. He walked towards his wife as he closed the door behind him.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and he felt the woman tense up. "F-Fidio! I'm sorry, I didn't notice you entered." She apologised, guilt noticeable in her tone. Her mouth was covered by a face mask, and her eyes were shielded by those science goggles you use in school- I mean... Uhm, the ones professionals use!

"It's alright, let's just go. I'm dying in here." He joked. Sighing, the woman stood up and turned off all her working chemistry equipment and held Fidio's hand.

"Alright."

The couple walked out of the room as they both removed their face masks. "What's with the dog?" Fidio asked after they made it into the living room.

They sat down on the couch as the dog happily joined them. "Oh, I just felt like they would need him." She shrugged as she happily groomed the dog with her hand.

"They? Are we getting a new roommate? And the dog's a guy?" Fidio asked tiredly as he rested his head on her shoulder. Y/N hummed in response.

"Who?"

Y/N grabbed one of Fidio's hands and rested it upon her belly. It took him awhile, but Fidio finally processed what she was trying to tell him.

His eyes widened as his face turned red from excitement. "Are you- am I-" Fidio was jumbling his words as he bumbled around happily like a child.

"Yes. We're going to be parents." She smiled. The dog sat near the armrest, its tail wagging excitedly.

Fidio grinned widely and embraced his wife in a loving hug, the dog barking happily at the couple.

"I'm- this is such a happy moment, I don't want it to end!" Fidio exclaimed. He leaned towards his wife, his forehead resting against hers as he calmed down.

"We'll finally be a family.." He sighed. Y/N's eyes widened as she felt water droplets on her lap.

She smiled gently and caressed her husband's cheek. "Shhh. It'll be fine." She reached for the Papillon and brought him towards Fidio's face.

"Cheer up now. Or else our little Papi will be sad." She giggled. Fidio sniffled before smiling ear to ear, "Yeah!"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          why was that so cute though? like
          ugghhh- fidio my baby~

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
08 / 21 / 18